Act 11-Another Battle

As Aoi was gathering even more information, she saw her cat, Apollo show up, meaning that there was a chance she needed to see if anymore enemies were going to attack. She then transformed into Sailor E and went out, seeing if there was anything crazy going on. When she looked around, a lot of chaos was happening, meaning that Sailor E had to stop it before anyone got hurt, whether she knew them or not. "Creating this much chaos is so not cool!" Sailor E yelled. "I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and freedom! I'm Sailor E! And now in the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!" The enemy looked at her and still laughed, thinking that there was no way he could be stopped. She sighed and looked around  then used an attack of hers. "WILD VINES!" Sailor E yelled. He was still hard to beat, using energy attacks which were frustrating her. "OCEAN WAVES!" she shouted. Her brothers, the Shittenou, Planet Knights and Tuxedo Phoenix pitched in. 

"SHADOW BOMBER!"

"TUXEDO LA SMOKING BOMBER!"

"PHOENIX FLAMES!"

Katsumi was leading everyone to safety with Apollo, hoping that this would give the others an upper hand in the fight as it wasn't exactly going as planned, but didn't want to blame them for any casualties as all of them would feel the same way and none of them would want that to happen. "FIRE STRIKE!" Sailor E yelled, trying again with another attack. Tuxedo Mask decided to help her. "Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" he called. "PHOENIX FLAMES!" Tuxedo Phoenix yelled. Apollo was hoping this could help stop the enemy they were fighting like the others, but wasn't positive about the result. "SHATTERING EARTHQUAKE!" Sailor E tried. The enemy sent out some monsters, making her determined to to use an attack to stop it and the person behind the attack.

"TSUNAMI TYPHOON!" she yelled, sending her attack to the monster and the enemy she was fighting. The enemy was still standing. "Who are you?!" Sailor E demanded. "I am Phantom Jack," the person said, looking Sailor E. She sighed. "You will not get away with whatever you are doing!" Sailor E exclaimed. Apollo went back to her side, and nodded with the others. "You are making a huge of amount of trouble here," Apollo mentioned. "Which we are not okay with." Tuxedo Mask nodded, seeing Phantom Jack leave, knowing it was going to be hard stopping him.