???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | MASTER OF PUPPETS
"Ugh, good to be back in this hell hole. No offense, Eddie." Eddie chuckled, shaking his head at the girl.

"None taken." Steve looked up at the hanging sheet rope, dropping his bag on the floor, the one that carried all of his weapons, including Briars axe.

"Be careful." The Harrington boy looked at Dustin, nodding his head and replying with a thanks as he grabbed onto the rope. He pulled himself up as the group watched before he flipped into the upside down.

"He definitely thinks he looked cool doing that." Robin nodded her head in agreement, waving her hands around with an unamused string of oohs.

"What does he want us to do, applaud?" Briar chuckled as Steve grabbed the mattress, placing it right under the rope so everyone else has a safe landing pad.

"Alright, let's go." Nancy was the first to throw off her backpack, Robin getting on her knee to give her a boost up, the Wheeler girl hitting the pad hard as she fell through. Steve offered her a hand, before pulling her up while Briar went next, handing her spear and shield to Eddie. Robin had offered her a hand like she did with Nancy but the Sinclair girl quickly shook her head, thanking her. The girl pulled herself up the rope, doing the same thing Steve did. "Now, I see why you two were making fun of me. Not that cool. Got it." After Briar, the other three threw some of the gear through the hole, Nancy, Steve, and Briar placing it to the side. After some of the gear, Eddie came through, then more gear, then Robin, then some more gear, and finally, Dustin.

"Is that everything?" Everyone nodded in response to Briar, who grabbed her spear and sheiks, making her way out of the trailer and into the upside down. Herself, Dustin, and Eddie were responsible for distracting the bags, so they would stay at the trailer while the other three went to Vecna's lair.

"Hey, Gus. If things here start to go south, and I mean, at all, you abort. Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em' busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute, or be a hero, or something. You guys are just-" Before Steve could finish, Eddie, Briar, and Dustin responded for him.

"Decoys."

"Don't worry, you can be the hero, Steve. I know thats who you are. We've got this." Briar smiled at the boy she grew to love like a brother, the boy smiling back in return.

"Absolutely, I mean, look at us. We are not heroes." Steve nodded his head, giving Briar one last reassuring smile before turning and walking towards Nancy and Robin. "Hey, Steve? I'll take care of her. I promise." The two boys had given each other nods, like they understood each other before the three walked away from the trailer.

..........

It had taken about thirty minutes for the three to put fencing up around the trailer, securing it on the inside.

"Not bad at all." Briar watched as the two boys chuckled with each other, Eddie lightly shoving the boys arm. "Now for the fun part." Eddies hand quickly found Briars as he led her to the trailer, the two following Dustin. The three made their way through the trailer into Eddie's room, pushing the door open. "Jesus Chr... it's like, she was destined for an alternate dimension." Briars eyes widened at the sight of the guitar handing up on the wall. "What do you say, guys? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?" Dustin and Briar looked at each other, huge grind on their face.

"Was that a rhetorical question?"

"Hell fucking yeah." The Munson boy threw the guitar strap over his shoulder and head, the guitar sitting across his torso.

"Let's do it."

..........

"Copy that, Robin. Initiating phase three. Dustin, the cords, please." Dustin nodded his head as Briars hand dropped to her side, watching Eddie take a deep breath. "Let's hope they hear this." The Sinclair girl took a step towards the huge amp speakers, turning up the volume as loud as it would go, giving Eddie a nod. Eddie nodded back at his girl, grabbing his pick before getting himself ready, taking one last deep breath.

"Let's do this shit." The Sinclair girl smiled as she heard the sound of Master of Puppets, a song that had only come out a few days before the whole mess started. It amazed her that he had managed to memorize it so quickly. Briar and Dustin began to full metal rock out to the song, laughing and smiling while Eddie stayed concentrated on his playing.

    "Shit, Bowie, look." Briar followed Dustins finger to the swarm of hundreds of bats coming towards them, the girl calling towards her boy. He was quick to give her his attention as she reminded him that they had thirty seconds.

    "Dustin, go get everything ready. Get inside the trailer. Go!" Dustin didn't think twice before moving towards the edge of the trailer, climbing down the ladder, and running through the front door. "You got twenty!" The tall brunette nodded as he began to play a monstrous riff on the guitar, making Briar scoff in admiration. "Ten seconds! Five! One!" The boy quickly finished, dropping his guitar as he followed Briar off of the trailer and into their shelter.

    "Go! Go! Go!" They had barely made it into the fenced area in time when the bats got there. The two teens rushed themselves into the trailer where Dustin was already waiting with his spear and shield.

    "Dude... most metal ever!" The two boys jumped up and down with each other with Briar hunched over, out of breath, grinning at the scene.

    "Eddie." The boy looked over to Briar, who was now standing up right with her hands on her hips. "That was hot." The curly haired Munson boy grinned as Dustin looked up at him with a smile, the two boys fist bumping as the girl chuckled.

..........

Eddie, Briar, and Dustin stood back to back, their weapons and shields in hand as the bats tried to get into the trailer from the outside. Pounding after pounding came from outside the walls of the trailer, Briar's hands tightening around her spear, her knuckles were practically white. Suddenly, the pounding and noise stopped, and it was silent.

    "Hey, dipshits! Give up that easy, huh?" Briar and Eddie were quick shush the boy, asking if it were really necessary. Everyone's heads shot up at the sound of the bats trying to claw their way in from the top.

    "They're on the roof." Briar and Eddie pointed their spears towards the roof , following the sounds as Dustin cursed softly, wishing he hadn't yelled just five seconds earlier. The sounds stopped at one of the circular shaped vents in the ceiling, Dustin sighing as he questioned.

    "They cant get in through there, can they?"

APOLLO SPEAKS
Almost done !!
Haven't revised this yet!!
Lmk if she see grammar
or spelling errors