✎ 03 ✉

___________________________________

"Mother, do I have to go?"

"Of course, sweety, you are at the age where it's time to socialize, and I heard that the Dimoche sisters and you are the same age."

Inside the young lady's room, many maids were there to prepare the young lady to visit the known Dimoche for its factory, farm, and wealth but even so, It's nothing compared to the Pellerelli Family who owns triple the Dimoche himself.

People might think that these two nobles are enemies due to their unequal status. It is said that if one person has more than the other, it will make the other party envious, resulting in a misinterpretation that can lead to stomping on the higher party, wanting the lower party to gain the rightful position.

But Duke Pellerelli and Duke Gwen are nothing like that, as the two Grace were childhood friends, and even now they help one another.

But after the tragedy of Lady Aniya's departure due to poor health, she sadly left the world, and something changed.

It is almost the same case with Duke Pellerelli's wife, as both wives have the same delivery date, but unlike the Dimoche family, Lady Lisa was given a second life.

Both parties had different outcomes on that day; while one party rejoiced, the other stayed silent.

And we know silence is the loudest thing in the world because after that day,... Gwen's point of view towards the Pellerelli family's change Just like a wise person once said, "Friends can also be one of your enemies, so be careful." Even in the beginning, Pellerelli owned more wealth than him, and when Gwen heard the news, he was very, very envious.

"Now remember what I told you; stop reading and start interacting." Lady Lisa then sighed and could only shake her head, watching her precious gem try to take the corset off.

"Mother, do I really need to wear this thing around my chest? I feel like I'm dying."

"Just... refrain from saying anything that might be heard by Duke Gwen or the Dimoche sisters."

Just hearing his name makes you so sick that you want to puke. What's more, this corset is making you angry due to the lack of oxygen around your chest area, making you want to call out whoever invented these clothes for women.

After learning the truth about the world you are in, These past few days, you have locked yourself in your room, or rather, always gone to "my peaceful reading spot", wanting to comprehend it as you are not prepared for what will come. Yes, you can simply ignore it, but who the hell would just ignore it? after knowing the truth?

Maybe half of you Still, as a woman, as a decent person with a normal mindset, as someone with knowledge of the Aisha story's future or past, you want to do something about it. You did what you thought could help them.

You tried to make up a plan or check every book at the library that could help them in this case, locking yourself in your room when you found a book but not completely locking yourself because you knew the situation you were in and didn't want the Pellereli family to get suspicious yet again; you did it from the beginning and it became normal in this household.