✎ 16 ✉

___________________________________

We know Sylvia is a cunning person who likes to play her game when it's about to launch or when the time is right. Even though Y/N knows what Sylvia is capable of, one thing is that she still doesn't get why Sylvia decided to adopt a dog, a cat, and now a bird.

Yes, bird. One thing that didn't happen in the story

Sylvia surprised Y/N by delivering a bird to the Pellereli household as a gift. to express gratitude for always making her sons happy and being friends with them. a gift to show her gratitude.

"Greetings, Lady Y/N, I want to give you this bird as a way to thank you and show how grateful I was as you changed my sons. Nemo wasn't that confident before, but now he's like a new person.

Carlo found some light in him and wasn't like before, the same as my son Sein."

You could only scoff as you read the letter from her, and seeing the bird that was locked in the cage, you didn't hesitate to free it. And as it flew to the sky, it was like you were viewing your way out of this book.

The only difference is that you're still in the cage. But not to worry, as the key to opening it is just somewhere inside the Dimoche Garden. You did search for the book, but because the outside is bigger than the inside,

It will take you a long time to search for it.

You did, of course, go back to the library to check on it but didn't find it. Then, at the garbage, you didn't find any, forcing you to search the entire outside area.

You replied back after reading Sylvia's message, even though it will irritate her; you don't care because everything she saw from you, from your body language when facing the brothers to the way your eyes move when facing the twin, is all an act.

And I have to say, you're almost good at it.

"Thank you, Mrs. Dimoche.

The bird is beautiful in every way, and I am delighted to hear about your sons, but sadly it escaped when I accidentally opened the cage; however, I believe it is not a bad thing because it originally belonged to where they were free.

But I did name it—I named it after my dear friend.

"Arthur"

It did tick on Sylvia as she read that name. In her mind, it was full of questions, or maybe it was just a coincidence. After all, you did mention this friend once but never named them, and if it's your suitor, Sylvia would know.

After Sylvia hid the note in her cabinet, her mind quickly drifted to Sein's words. "Then you should lock your cabinets properly, my dearest mother." She has to give it to her son, even if he is the more intelligent one; Sein is simply out of order.

And with his words repeating in her mind, she swiftly took out a key from her pocket and locked it as tightly as the key could turn.

With a final turn, she sighs in satisfaction, but as soon as she walks out the door, a figure emerges out of the shadow and carefully strolls to where Sylvia hid the note, and once they unlock it using a picking tool and read the note, they couldn't hide their grins.