✎ 22 ✉

Warning: Expect some English grammar errors as I posted this at 2 a.m. without double-checking.

Also, I'm excited about the best part in the near future!! (Already in Sequel)

___________________________________

Even though the Pellereli brothers are known for their bullying, humiliation, and narcissism, they are also smart young men with fast minds and awareness of their surroundings. given the title of finishing the exam in just a month, along with their younger sister, as the original test will take two to three months.

In short, if there is new news or an upcoming one, they have already heard or learned about it. As for Y/N, the young lady in the house, she came to the conclusion that the brother couldn't see her behavior or where ever she hides to plan her escape. as she keeps doing it since she learned that she was not back home doing her exams nor homework.

This is why the brothers are irritated when they learn that the Dimoche family will be staying with them for a whole week rather than the last time, which was a day, and that is enough for them to be irritated at it.

If ever they were asked if they forgot about the last event that humiliated Marcus, dear no, and even if Carlo prayed that the two brothers forget about the last event, the only advice for Carlo is to sleep with one eye open.

The brothers... They remember every last detail, and maybe this was the best opportunity to carry out their plan for vengeance on the brothers.

But why, brothers? And not only Carlo, as he's the one who's done the damage? Well, they have a set of rules that are pretty simple, as they are not as selfish as everyone thought.

They simply count the others.

Like sharing candy with a kid and another kid who's hoping to get one from the nice people who handle it on the street. (Which I don't recommend.) If one is given one, it will be shared with the others.

They won't lie; at first, they liked the Dimoche with only the two twins in the picture, but after the brothers and Sylvia walked in on the frame and saw their disgusting look toward their dear sister, oh, how they wanted to rip off their eyes and feed them to their lovely Teddy. (AKA The Great Dane.)

One more person on the list is Dimoche itself. not only for their sharp minds but for their eyes as well.

"Elder Brother... Do you think they will like their present?" Alex whispered, saying it with a calm tone, and when the servant heard of this, who was just behind them, not too far, they couldn't help but eye one another and quickly look down.

Already taking note to avoid the brothers this week. They already know that the storm is coming.

Marcus clicked his tongue, repeating the T sound and at the same time shaking his head, saying, "I think the right word is they will LOVE it."

"I hate to say it, but I think you're right. I can't wait for them to open it."

"Patient~ they're here now..." Marcus then gave Alex a side-knowing look, saying, "Why don't we warmly welcome them first? Let's not spoil them yet; I don't want them to be excited yet~"

Alex rolled his eyes but agreed, "Well, I'll go first. Make sure that you also don't mess this up and make it too perfect like last time."

"Huh. I think it was as good as last time... I mean, they only broke one arm."