✎ 15 ✉

___________________________________

"I can let him kiss my cheek~ hehe~"

"...Sure, even Carlos and Nemo can do it too. They are technically related to us, so kissing on the cheek is normal." Aisha said, smiling as she joked about this to her sister Aida, who was now whining and pouting.

"No! Those two aren't allowed! One is stupid, and another is cowardly. They don't seem to have been born from the same mother as Sein!"

Now that Aida has said those things, Aisha can't help but express her thoughts "Your right, why was Sein the only one who inherited his mother's black hair and green eyes..." only to shake her head, brushing the thoughts away, as she doesn't know as well.

Though she was speaking with Aida about a theory, she was interrupted when Aida pointed someone out the window.

"Nemo is downstairs with Y/N? Why is she there? And they look like they're having fun without me! I'm going there."

Indeed, Lady Y/N is having fun, and by the looks of it, she's already close with one of the brothers, and this was noticed by Aisha even in the beginning. From the way Nemo keeps glancing at Lady Y/N to her defending Nemo to Carlo,

Aisha didn't think much about this, as Lady Y/N can be friends with anyone she wants, but for her sister, who was pouting and whining that she didn't get invited, Aisha could only sigh while rolling her eyes.

"Alright, I'll go follow, but after picking some good books to give to Lady Y/N."

"Then, I'll be going first, Sister. Don't worry, I'll make sure we sisters understand the word "fun" better than Nemo can." Aida quickly sprints to where her friend and Nemo are.

As for Aisha, she did what she wanted to do first, and after that, she went to the one book to check if the new person had left her anything. She did get the new note from Cypress. She expected something bad, but the note only told her to be cautious around her.

That's the first mission she got, though she hasn't decided yet if she wants to help this person after seeing the first task. It's not like she's not acting like one.

So, in the end, she left a note:

"I've been doing that, give me something that's challenging."

One thing she also noticed when she was about to fold the note is that there was a symbol at the back, and seeing this, she couldn't help but giggle at this. Thanks to all the books and stories she read about, she recognized this type of thing with just a glance.

'So it's like a puzzle now'

Right now, as she opened the book to the page where she wrote a note to the new person who decided to join, she was surprised that the person replied, and right there her question, "Who are you?" was answered.

"I am your friend from the fairy tale."

What are the odds that Aisha made two friends because of this book, and so as time passed, the tiny pieces of paper in the book grew in number.

So those are the letters she keeps finding from Cypress, and each note makes her more curious about who Cypress is, and she hopes that if she ever meets them, one thing she wants to ask and hear their answer in person is that.

"Why are you doing this?"

Even though she could ask that question in a note, which she did, she never got an answer to it. And thus, she draws the conclusion that maybe the cypress doesn't know the answer yet, or they already know but aren't prepared to tell her.