✎ 29 ✉

Just a heads-up. In the next chapter, it will focus on Nemo and a little bit of Sein.

___________________________________

Currently at the Dimoche household, in the master bedroom, stood an elegant lady with her beautiful black hair and green eyes fixing the hem of her dress. But don't be deceived by her looks, as behind them is an ugly, wicked personality that has many schemes hidden underneath her sleeves. She was talking to her lover about the sudden change in the quality of her dresses after the nephew took over the business from the tailor store where she always bought them.

Arthur, who had just come in, asked Sylvia, "Which tailor store are you talking about?"

"Chelsea's Tailor. You were wearing their coat when you first arrived at our manor."

"Oh, Chelsea is old. It's normal for there to be a change in the owner." He replied, putting the tray of tea on the table. He was kind of disappointed and curious as to where that maid got that sweet tea he smelled before. He had searched every jar, yet he never found that specific leaf.

'Weird...' At the same time, he finds it interesting. Why lie? It's not like she's hiding it from anyone... or perhaps it is her family recipe.

"That's not it; he had already passed away before you arrived. I heard someone conspired against him and killed him for his fortune." Sylvia continued to share the story.

Arthur couldn't help but hum at this, and he then quietly chuckled to himself as Sylvia's words were like an answer to his question about that maid. He quickly brushed it off, asking, "Has the culprit been caught?"

"Who knows. It must be one of those lower-class people who did it. Such murders aren't rare. I haven't had my clothes made at their store in a long while. I didn't expect to hear such news when I went there this time."

"How unfortunate. Where can we find such a great tailor store in the future?" Arthur then gave Sylvia a cup of tea.

Sylvia accepted it with ease, smiling at her lover and asking, "What's there to worry about? As long as I have enough money, the princess' tailor will make clothes for us."

Arthur hummed again when a thought appeared in his head: "Then what about the Pellereli dresser? They have good quality. Even the queen has a personal tailor by that name."

"You're right... But I prefer the princess tailor. They still think that it's the Dimoche's fault for losing their daughter. Just remembering it... it saddens me."

Arthur heard of that tragic news before he came to this manor. He won't lie. Compare to Sylvia and Lady Lisa. Lisa would win as she was like a goddess who descended from heaven. He heard about her daughter, who was a copy of her and even more beautiful. Even if he didn't see this girl in person, he knew that this girl is one of a kind.

"I heard that news. A very tragic story... Then, what are you planning to do next?"

"It's to spend money, of course. As Dimoche Manor's new housekeeper, George Duncan, you need more clothes to stand out from your previous status." Sylvia simply said she was setting down the cup of tea.

Arthur had a look of discomfort on his face after Sylvia called him that name: "My darling, you're used to calling me by my new name already?"

"Yes. I like your new name. It's best that you forgot your past self as well, George."

With that. Sylvia did what she said to George. When Gwen was alive, the amount of money Sylvia spent was pretty reasonable, but that soon ended after he passed away. Her demands for luxurious material goods suddenly increased.