✎ 20.1 ✉

Introduction of Fredrick Herior IV (MC's future spouse, still not official) and Fillia Pellereli (grandma of MC)

Short Chapter: It has a small detail for the actual CH 20.

___________________________________

Duke Elliot IV is a nobleman known for his legacy. He is a father who is gentle and kind to people who are kind to him. With his looks, ladies fall to their knees and swoon at his grace.

Add the fact that he only acts angry when it's too much. And when he declared that his son was looking for a spouse, every noble began writing, hoping to get that open slot... and this was the time when the tragedy occurred.

It was unexpected—no one had seen it coming—that Elliot, a kind noble, was declared dead after going to war to help the country. It saddens many people, family, and friends. The one who was in great pain at that time was his only son, Fredrick.

Two years have passed since his death, and until now, even the slot is still open for Fredrick's future spouse, who continued his father's wishes. Fredrick can't find the one person his father told him about.

"Once you meet this person, you will feel the energy. And if you do, that person is the one who will help us."

It was confusing for Fredrick, as his mind was not that sharp yet when his father told him this, but as he grew older, he now knows what his father meant when he met her.

Who would have thought that the person he was hoping to meet one day, the one whom his father kept muttering about as a person who would help him know the truth of this world, was none other than Pellereli?

A well-known noble, not only for their many businesses but for their loyalty to the queen itself.

But of course, he needs to see if this is the person his father kept telling him about, unlike some other noble lady he met before who either shared why they are the ones whose the right to be his future spouse or how handsome he is.

At first, he finds it pleasing and amusing how these noble ladies fight to be his future spouse, but it soon gets boring as it keeps repeating the same scenario. Only this time he's the one who needs to try and please the noble girl in front of him.

Even if he felt it, he needs to see if she was different from the others.

Fredrick is a noble boy who's the same as his father; he acts kind and nice to those who give him the same treatment, but the difference is that. Fredrick loves to go out often in the garden, taking care of the flowers.

One of the traits that some noble people noticed was that some thought it was not manly or disgusting for men to tend the garden, seeing him as more feminine than a female.

This is also the case as to why Fredrick hasn't found that person yet.

Because as soon as they learned how he took care of the garden, some laughed at him and looked at him in disagreement but still continued to act façade as if they just wanted his title. (Originally, it was)

While his father is always in the study room, creating some stories and handling the heavy business, in reality, behind that door, Elliot is conducting his escape.

As for your side, you're wondering if it's worth it to see the inside of the book, learned why you suddenly enter the Aisha story, who this Elliot really is, and why he was in the book in the first place.