✎ 31 ✉

___________________________________

There's only a day before the twins birthdays begin. Where Aisha would get a slap from Sylvia, but that will change.

In regard to Nemo, who is almost unalive himself, he is now currently resting with Sylvia and his brothers keeping him company. The news of what happened spread quickly, like a virus. Inside that news is also a rumor that the twins maid was given a task for her to try and kill Nemo due to their jealousy.

Or rather, how this maid they talk about is angry at an aristocrat, and that's why she did such dirty things.

You find the rumor they purposefully created amusing. You are not affected by it, as you know to yourself that it was the opposite of it. Now that you think about it, it reminds you of the aunties that like to make up stories when they're jealous of a certain person.

(Marites: meaning people who don't have a life. (That they go into other people's lives and ruin them by making things up that aren't true.)

But you know what is not laughable? Is when Sylvia left you with a bruise on your cheeks. Looking like a walking person who was forgiven for what you did, and Sylvia did that to teach you a lesson. Having a second chance as you are still working at the manor. It still hurts whenever you touch it, but you can endure it. If you can endure the knife, what more to a slap?

Thanks to Aisha and Aida, who immediately attended to the mark on your cheeks where the swollen part didn't grow further than it should.

"Will this work?"

"Yes, it will. Just follow what I said, and you will be safe."

"But how do you know this will happen?" "Are you really from the future?"

You wanted to laugh at what Aisha concluded, but you remained stiff. You know what Aisha feels; she's curious and confused, so to calm her mind, you gently look at her.

"I am. But I don't know it all... I'm only here because I have a mission to complete. Remember?"

She remember indeed. Aisha won't lie; it caught her off guard after you told her who you are and what your purpose is. She couldn't help but sigh in relief, as she wasn't alone anymore. She doesn't need to feel this heavy feeling she always faces alone. Yet. That only lasted after she asked F/N a question.

"How long will you stay?"

"After I'm done with my mission.. I already completed three."

"How many do you have left?"

"One."

"One? And that is?" Aisha asks with curiosity in her face.

"I'm sorry, Miss Aisha, but I cannot tell you. If I tell you that isn't happening yet... I fear it would be worse."

"But you told me what would happen to me on my birthday." Aisha's eyebrow was knitted as she told you this. What logic do you hold or secret do you have that you cannot possibly tell her?

"Miss Aisha. This. I can change, but there is one person whose name I cannot tell you. Would be in danger. Please don't ask anymore questions." It might sound rude to say that, but it is better to keep it to yourself.

The reason is very simple. Aisha's part happens in the original story, but what happens to Sein isn't part of it. It's your story now. You did tell her about Nemo, as it's already over.

"What about the other two? You only told me about Nemo. Should you also tell me about it?"

You sigh. "I can't tell you."