✎ 36 ✉

Warning: Pedophile, Forcing, Chasing, Obsession, Possessive, Sedation

I changed the cover photo. Enjoy this chapter, and I recommend reading it at 10 or 11 p.m., or when all people are usually asleep. Because it brings more tension, if you know what I mean.

___________________________________

Everything was already prepared: the tools you will use, the exact time, and the acting. But there's one thing that is still not prepared, and that is you. You felt like you were going to take a long exam with the strictest teacher in the whole school, whom no one likes.

You know you shouldn't compare something like that to what you're about to do. but you can't help it. This beating heart, the anxiety within you as you kept thinking about what the outcome would be

Will it succeed? Will it fail? Will he catch you? And this time he will succeed in trapping you? What If someone saw you? What if he already knew? All of these questions keep bothering you. You know you shouldn't worry about it. The scene is that he's inside while you're outside.

There's no way he can catch you, but if he did, you'd already gotten away. One thing you promised yourself was that this would be his last memory of you, as you would never show your face or interact with anyone again.

You've already saved Nemo. As for Aida, you will simply try your best to let her forget Lady Y/N. It's not an easy task, yet. compared to Sein's upcoming event. This just made you laugh. Furthermore, Aida was getting there.

Calming your beating heart: Currently, you're outside, where you can clearly see what's happening inside. Hiding behind this big bush, just in case you're wearing a hoody. You will only take it off if the first plan fails or if he won't play the note.

You're thankful that whenever Sein plays, the melody can be heard from miles away. That's what a grand piano does. You also made sure to open the balcony so you could clearly hear it. Behind you was a violin. Now this Violin is not strong enough for the people inside to hear it.

That's why you bought a tiny speaker that has a strong sound but is not strong enough for everyone to hear it. Only those on top. As you watch, Sein places his hand on the piano key, waiting for him to play the note.

It was your time to pick up the violin and carefully place it on your right shoulder. You cursed while your finger was shaking. 'Calm down. This will be over soon. Thanks to those words, you managed to calm yourself.

Yet before you could follow him, your ears perked as you heard a messy key. What was happening? Your eyes looked up to see it, and the view of it made your eyes wide— because of it.

"SEIN!" The plan failed, yet if you didn't call him, he might have—

___________________________________

Aisha always likes to listen to beautiful music whenever she reads, but after Y/N disappeared, it wasn't the same. It wasn't as joyful as it was, but still, she continued to listen as this reminded her of her memories with her. Where she and Aida would sometimes bring her to the music room.

She always imagines that the next piece of music will be Y/N's violin stringing its beautiful chord, creating a new sound.

"Why don't you take a break from the study? I don't understand how you find reading more interesting than shopping! Why can't you copy Y/N?"