~Forever~ Y!Slimecicle x Preteen!Reader

Doesn't follow lore!!!

Platonic duh

Also in this people don't age past their current age unless they die. (Everytime they die they age. Exp: phil died so many times and his wife brought him back so many times that he is very old.)

Also uhm 1480 words
______________________________________

You walked down the prime path. You were looking for some excitement. You had heard of Las Nevadas but some of your friends had warned you not to go but also that it was fun which was was the wrong mix of idea's to put in your head.

Besides you had a reason to go! and your house was destroyed- so maybe you'll get a free house or something-?

You walked towards the sandy city and looked around before walking in the gate. You walked around looking at some cool buildings. You were used to the smaller builds of l'manburg. Even when manburg was going on you still never saw these types of buildings.

Quackity had been a good friend of yours. Of course things were rocky during manburg but you guys were close. Like family type close. He wasn't very mentally stable and got even worse after something happened with his ex fiance's.

But he invited you and promised that he was better than he used to be. You looked around for quackity to show up or his friend he said that might get you. He said it in the letter that this was the time you had to show up and a lot of other details.

You liked to way this country looks. The citizens ran around doing tons of different things. You stood anxiously and pretended like you had a reason to be there. Which you did but still.

This... guy..? came up to you and smiled. He had brownish hair and slime all over his body. Infact he was slime. He held up his fist and said-

"Dap me up!"

You 'dapped' him up and gave him a weird look as his hand got stuck to yours before pulling off and leaving some goop on your hand.

"uh- who are you-?"

"I am Slimecicle from the ground! Nice to finally meet you [name] from l'manburg!"

"How did you-"

"Quackity from Las Nevadas needs us!"

He grabbed your hand before dragging you off towards some sort of casino. You walked in behind Slimecicle and he hadn't yet let go of your hand. You both made it to this office before Slimecicle opened the door and pulled you in.

You saw quackity sitting in an office chair and he raised his eyebrow before smiling at you and standing up.

Q:"Oh thank you for being them here slime! [Name]! Buddy! It's been awhile, yes?"

Quackity pulled you into a hug and so slime was forced to let go of you. This confused him. He was...angry? but why would he be angry. His best friend quackity is hugging a child. He isn't jealous of the child but instead quackity. The child made him feel nice. Not like that weird romance stuff quackity talks about but instead something better.

Slime hadn't stalked you! But he did watch you. Like bird watching! But for humans- He felt the need to watch you. You were just this kid with tons of problems and no parents. He wasn't the most knowledgeable of humans but he knew they need parents till at least age 18.

You weren't 18.

You need to be watched by a parent.

Quackity kicked slime out of the office and hung out with you some more. Slime shifted his way into the wall so he could hear and see you. He was over joyed when he found out quackity knew who you were and was thinking of inviting you! So he played a card from quackity's book and burned down your house so you would live here! With him!