Paranoid about her

The next morning you wake up at 6:57 a.m. Billy wasn't next to you and weren't surprised for some reason. You stand up walking over to your closet picking out a crop top along with black jeans and black pair of converse along with it. You get dressed and put on eyeliner,mascara,and a little bit of highlighter by that time it was 7:15 so you sit at your vanity brushing out your hair and putting it into a messy bun. You run downstairs to grab some orange juice and start drinking some. You set the glass down and grab your backpack walking out the door. You notice that his car is still there but you ignore it getting in your car and starting the engine. You take the Billy Idol cassette you had in and put a Black Sabbath one in...the first one you skip then Paranoid come on you turn the radio all the way up and start driving to school.
You pull up in the parking lot and everybody stares at you...you smile and walk to your locker. Grabbing your last book you see Billy walking your way "hey sorry I left I just needed a walk" he says with a forgive me look on his face "oh your good" you say with a smile on your face "alright,love you" he gives you a kiss on your cheek before walking away. You start walking to your first class when somebody grabs your hand stopping your from walking away "hey...we need to talk"

Billy's Pov

"What the hell are you doing"I woke up in a cold sweat sitting up and looking at her. When I was with her I had smiled,laughed,had the best time of my life but now I was dreaming about and they weren't good either. I quietly got dressed and fixed my hair before leaving and walking to the park to clear my head. I was thinking about the dream I had just had. I had walked in on Eddie and Her fucking and i oh knew she wouldn't do that but it's just makes meek feel I sicker about are relationship. I truly do Love her but what if she doesn't love me anymore? I shake the thoughts from head walking to the school. I stand outback of the school smoking a cigarette as I hear a familiar loud car pull into the school parking lot and a song that I recognized quite to well. I throw my cigarette on the ground stomping on it and start walking towards the school. I walk in and start walking towards her in the hallway "Hey sorry i left I just needed a walk" I said with an apologetic look on my face "Oh your good"she replied with a smile on her face. "Alright I Love you" and gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking away.Damn she was hot and I mean like Drop dead gorgeous Hot. I grabbed my Books and went to my first class.

A/N:I know this chapter is shot but I promise the next one with be longer!!...