26.

the next morning came around and michael was discharged and sent home.

as soon as he arrived back home, mom was on her hands and knees apologizing for what she did.

"barbra, it's no problem at all. i'm literally fine." michael smiled brightly.

"you know, good thing it was michael and not me because i would be way less forgiving." calum muttered under his breath.

i nodded in agreement.

the day went pretty smoothly. mom's flight was set for tomorrow afternoon.

"hey barbra, i forgot to mention, crystal is coming over tonight, michael's girlfriend." ashton spoke nervously.

"oh! that's awesome. i look forward to meeting her." mom smiled brightly.

"she's bringing someone for luke to meet. i'm sorry, i should have told you sooner. it might be a bit awkward." ashton spoke quickly.

i saw mom's face drop drastically before she quickly faked a smile.

"no worries at all! i'm totally okay with that. he's not my husband anymore anyways." she spoke with a forced smile before excusing herself to her room.

"does luke know that he is being set up?" i spoke quietly to ashton.

"not at all." ashton replied.

a couple minutes later, michael came walking downstairs.

"i forgot to let you guys know, crystal made a reservation at some really high end nice restaurant, so we all have to dress up." he spoke with a slight eye roll.

i nodded and went upstairs to let mom, luke, and calum know.

"hey mom, change of plans. we are going to a really nice restaurant apparently super high end. so we get to dress really fancy." i smiled softly.

"perfect. i'll start getting ready now." mom replied softly before standing up from her bed.

i went over to luke's room and saw calum in there too.

"boys, crystal made reservations at a fancy restaurant so dress nice." i spoke firmly before leaving the room.

i decided that i might as well get ready myself.

i quickly hopped in the shower, shaved, and washed my face and hair before hopping out and drying off.

i put my hair up in the towel to dry it before blow drying it dry. i grabbed my makeup and did a cute nude look with sparkles under my eyes. i put on a light red lipstick and felt satisfied with my makeup.

i grabbed a straightener and straightened my hair. i rarely straightened it.

i walked out of the bathroom and to my closet. thank goodness i brought some of my fancier clothing, otherwise i wouldn't have anything to wear.

i grabbed a short silver dress and black high heels before slipping them on. i grabbed a light see through black jacket and decided i looked good enough.

i threw on some perfume and a necklace before leaving my room and walking to moms.

as soon as i entered her room i gasped, she looked beautiful.

"i love the red dress." i spoke with a smile.

"thank you baby, you look gorgeous yourself." she smiled before we walked down the stairs together.

all of the boys were already ready to go.

"how do we look!" i spoke with a smile as i walked down the stairs.