#28

Tonight is a quiet, relaxing night and I sure am enjoying it. Peace and quietness. Although I feel a little lonely , It's comforting being alone sometimes. Plus I get a whole pepperoni pizza to myself. Yummy , My sister got braces yesterday so she keeps complaining about her teeth hurting. And how it feels like someone's digging into her gums. Sucks to suck 😜. I put on Ginny and Georgia and continue eating my pizza. Can't believe I have to go to school next week. I'm not prepared what so ever. My back still aches and I'm gonna have to sit in them plastic school chairs. I hope I get a special chair. I finish up my pizza and get tired quick. I didn't realize getting so full makes you exhausted. Cause I know I am. Now my stomach hurts great. Ate the whole pizza in one sitting. I continue to watch Ginny and Georgia all night until I fall asleep , as I get sleepy I check the clock , 11:45pm. Not that late but I'm exhausted so I end up going to sleep anyway.

They next morning, 10am.

I've been up since 9am watching outerbanks. That was the first thing I did this morning. My mom comes into my room. " Did you order Dunkin' Donuts?" My mom ask with a dozen of donuts in her hand. " No? But I'll take them." I say. She hands them to me. " Alright we'll I'm gonna go to work now , Love you princess." My mom says. I smile. Oh how lucky I am to have a mother like that. Anyways I open the Dunkin' box and there's a note. " Hi Nova , Decided to grab you a couple donuts. Check your messages. - Jaden <3." Oh my gosh how sweet of him?

He did this for me. And a COUPLE?!?? I whole dozen. Now I'm def gone eat this up. But let me check my messages.

Jaden 🤞 - You free this weekend? If your feeling well enough I wanna take you to the fair. I know your gonna be off crutches tomorrow. Only if you want.

Nova 👍 - Thank you for the donuts. And yeah of course!

It feels great being friends again with Jaden. I mean us being in a relationship was cool and all but whenever I get into relationships most of the time I just don't feel the same about a person the same way when they were a crush not a boyfriend. Anyways I continue to eat all of the donuts and watch outerbanks. I've lowkey been missing Alexis. I mean she's "moved" in here since I've gotten into the accident to check up on me. And also cause I know she's having so problems with her mom. But I haven't seen her in a day. Which might sound clingy but as in she hasn't came home. I'm gonna text her to make sure she's okay. Cause I really hope she is.

My little boo thing ♥️ - Hey you alright alexis? You didn't come home.

Lexi 🥵🙉 - Yes I'm alright stop being clingy.

CLINGY? CLINGY? Ugh now I'm getting another text.

Bestfriend Cj - Wanna hang this weekend? I miss you pretty gal.

Pretty gal? I look on Snapchat cause too much is happening right now. I come across alexis story. She's with Jaden at the movies?

" WHAT THE FUC-

A/N: ELLO should I make a outerbanks Jj fanfic??