#50

A loud group of girls entered the room. Well since they were loud it cause everyone to flip their heads, including us. Then walked Yesha and Faith. "I forgot they made the team." I scoffed as I turned to Vicky. "I didn't invite her." Vicky chuckled nervously. I flipped my head at the 'oh shit' that escaped Alexis's mouth. Walked in Carla, the Carla who trashed my relationship with Jaden that took forever to build back up and practically put me at my lowest.

I thought she moved what the fuck was she doing here!? "What the actual fuck." Javon said as disbelief read all of our faces. "Vicky you need to get that woman to leave right now or I'll do it for you. Trust me she's in not someone you want at your party." I turned around immediately.

Julian who could and still can never read a room. Walks up to us wrapping his arms around me and Vicky's shoulder as he stood in between us. "So like where's the alcohol—" I slapped my hand over his face and turned his hand towards the group of girls who seem to be looking for something or should I say someone. "That right there, your little fling brought someone who is not welcomed." I explain to him. "So your opp?" He asked. My brows furrowed in confusion. "What? Anyways Vicky she.. they need to leave. I'm sorry I know it's your party  but I done drove thirty minutes for this and I'm making my friends pay me gas money. So they need to leave."

"It's okay, I got the memo I'll kick them out. I might not know the other girl but I dislike Yesha and Faith already. We went to the same middle school and Yesha would make fun of my teeth." She explained. "I'll forever hold that grudge until she's done being a bitch."

"I'll handle this ladies." Julian said, I clutched into Jaden's arm as I watch Julian approach them in the distance. "Oh hey Julian." Yesha said. "Mhm, y'all gotta go. Like right now." Julian said as he clasped his hands together. "No I made the team. And you can bring guests."

"You don't even like the girl who's hosting this party." Julian said with a confused expression. "Yeah I do, I love Valerie." Yesha said. "Her name isn't even Valerie?" He sighed. "Y'all needa dip, I ain't gon ask you again."

"Please Julian. You can't do anything." Yesha said unimpressed. "We're staying here. We aren't gonna cause any problems. And it's not your party so who are you to tell us to leave?" Carla butted in. This was so hard to watch, and it was so hard to keep everything it me so I gave up. "Nova no." Jaden muttered as he must of realized. "Jaden let her go." Alexis rolled her eyes as she shoved his grip off of me.
"He said he wasn't gonna ask you again." I said stepping up next to Julian. That's when there's heads flipped and realized me, and that's when Carla realized us. Her eyes scanned over the twins and my bestfriend, she seems unfazed. "Well looks who's here." Carla said in a fake voice. "I thought you were in crunches love." Carla giggled. "And I thought you were done being a fan, but I guess I was wrong."

And suddenly a hand landed on my cheek, slapping me hard across the face. Gasps echoed the room and the shocker is, it wasn't even Yesha or Carla. It was fucking Faith.

A/N

vote if you enjoyed!

10 more chapters to go.