#60.

to new beginnings

to new beginnings..

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Nova had woke up that morning feeling sick to her stomach

Nova had woke up that morning feeling sick to her stomach. This had been the day she was dreading. But I was time, they had to be out the house by eight am. Nova had thought that was insane.

She started to finally get up considering they didn't have much time. She showered and  dressed into black Nike sweatpants and matching black Nike hoodie. She washed her face and did her skincare with the products she left out. Doing her makeup would be too much for her today. After putting on lotion, deodorant and perfume, she packed the rest of her skincare into her backpack. Including the few books left on her desk. She glanced around the empty room, the room that was once filled with her stuff, the room that was once her room.

She threw her backpack over her shoulder and stuffed her AirPods and phone into her pocket. She stepped outside of the room, glancing around the empty hallway. The plants gone, the picture frames gone. The picture frames, gone. The one thing that makes a home your home.

She was feeling all sorts of overwhelming feelings that she could not put a name on. "Hey good morning." Nova's mom touched the girl's chin. "Morning mom, sleep well?"

"No not really." Tess replied, "You?"

"No not really either" Nova nodded. She was gonna sleep on the way there. If she could at least. "Go grab some breakfast, then we have to be out in about a hour." Tess told her.

Nova nodded and headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. It was DoorDash, and there was a box, in the box there was already made bacon, eggs and waffles laid out on the plate. She moved over to the island as she began to dig in. Nova ate pretty fast maybe too fast but she figured she would have to help her sister finish packing. Since she was still not done after all this time.