22.

It had only been a mere few days until Verena and Aemond found out she was with child and in those few days, Verena wanted nothing more than to launch him out the window.

He would properly feed her.

Constantly.

Even when she insisted she was not hungry Aemond would say, "You might not be hungry but she might be." Verena would even attempt to hide from Aemond to have a chance to breathe properly but somehow he consistently found her with some type of food with him.

Only a few days and they already argued about the sex of the child. She believed it to be a boy. He believed it to be a girl. Even who got to choose the dragon egg seemed like a continuous battle.

If this was how it was for a few days, Verena dread how the rest of her pregnancy would be. If it was up to Aemond, he would confine her to the safety of their chambers until his daughter arrived.

"We are not marrying her off." Aemond insisted, and Verena wanted to suffocate him in the gardens. All Verena wanted was to comfortably rest in the fresh air while they sat together.

A decision she regrets.

"If the babe is a girl then one day she will have to marry."

"No." he stood his ground. "Not while I draw breath."

"Aemond." she pinched her nose in considerable frustration, rethinking if the child was a blessing, "You might not draw breath much longer in the next few seconds. She will-"

"Not. She will not marry."

Verena groaned, already they argued about a subject that should not be discussed until the child was of age. "We are not discussing this any further. Especially as we are outside." she harshly whispered pulling Aemond close by his collar. "Now do you wish to argue," Verena lugged him on top of her as they sat on a quilt. "or do you wish to kiss me?"

"Verena-" she cut him off having enough of the topic and instantly pulled him into the desired kiss. Eternal silence never felt so relaxing. Verena pulled back her dress to allow her legs to bind round his hips and encircled her arms to his shoulders.

Aemond slid a willing hand down to her thigh and traced over the scar he had gifted her of his name. "We might be seen Verena." he pulled back slightly to observe the desperation of her trying to kiss him again.

All he did was grip her throat and gently tease his lips against hers. "Or maybe that is what you want? To be watched while I take you." His hand found its way to her cunt, deliberately neglecting the one part she needed him to touch her. "While I fuck you and you come undone."

Verena tried to kiss him again, but he reluctantly forced her head back down. At a leisurely pace that was driving her mad, his lips travelled to her ear, then to her collarbone. He fisted the neckline of her dress and tore it apart to reveal her breasts. She gasped at the air hitting her exposed skin and buried her nails behind his neck when Aemond took a breast in his mouth.

His wicked tongue traced her nipple before biting down on it. Verena was gripping the skirt of her dress with such strength certain it would rip any second. She shifted her hands to undo his trousers, impatient from his teasing.

"Impatient?" he questioned looking up at her.

"Yes." Verena pulled him up to her face and flipped them over. She knew Aemond would take his time. To touch every inch of her skin until she cried in desperation to be inside of her. Now would not be the time seeing as they were outside and could possibly be caught.

He sat up with her arms instantly reaching for his shoulders and leaned back to support himself with his palms set to the quilt.

She felt a twist in her gut staring down at him. Her cheeks felt warm along with her chest, it seemed that her breath began to pace the more her eyes inched round his face.