Benjamin's Revenge

I am going to try and dedicate this chapter to only one Ninja, and some of the other chapters on a different Ninja until, you know, all of them have finished. I guess I should include Nya here, since she was technically a Ninja or whatever. Do you guys think that I should create a whole new chapter dedicated to Nya?

And thanks a lot for 200 views and 600 views in the Earth's Seismic Faults. Means a lot to me.

Write your suggestions below.

This chapter mainly focuses on Cole, because he only has one focus season in Ninjago, which was 'Master of the Mountain' and I loved that season. Was there any other focus season for Cole?

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter of 'A New Ninja Generation'!

Cole's P.O.V.

"Okay, so how were you able to plan all of this when you're very busy, though?" I asked Vania, taking a bite of cake. "I never knew about this at all."

"Well, remember the times when I would ask you to babysit our children?" said Vania, giggling. "I was planning this surprise party with the girls."

"Let me get this straight," I said. "You were planning an entire surprise party with your friends, while I was babysitting?"

Vania chuckled as she put her arm around my neck.

"Yes," she said.

"When did this start?" asked Kai. "I don't remember anything about Esther or Timothy telling me about a secret party. And I didn't even know that today was Father's Day."

"It started a month ago, brother," said Nya, rolling her eyes. "You really didn't know, did you?"

"Let's say that we were encountering a problem," said Lloyd. 

"What kind of problem, Lloyd?" asked Zane.

"Don't ask us. Ask them," I said sarcastically, pointing towards Vania. "Were you also part of this, Zane?"

"Affirmative, and so was P.I.X.A.L along with Simon,"

"When are you gonna show us this Simon guy, Zane?" said Jay. "You keep talking about him, but aren't showing him."

"We thought that it would be better to show you now," said P.I.X.A.L, walking in, holding a small child. 

I blinked at the child. He looked no older than my son, but I could not see how he was built by a tech legend! 

This boy had whitish blond hair hue, which was ruffled, light blue eyes, the same as Zane, and he was wearing white clothes. 

"Who are you?" asked Jay, loudly. 

Kai nudged him in the ribs, and whispered something inside of his ears. 

"Are you Simon?" Kai asked. "I mean, just a question. No offense and all."

"Affirmative. I am Simon," said Simon. 

We all gaped at Simon. I could not see in any way that he was a Nindroid, he looked like a regular, healthy boy. 

"Who's he, Daddy?" asked David, pulling on my shirt's collar. 

"Mister Zane's son," I replied.

"Who?"

"Mister Zane's," I said, pointing towards Zane. "son." I finished, pointing at Simon. 

David, and the other kids at that, did not seem as interested that Simon was a Nindroid as the adults were. A long silence filled the room, until Samuel took off saying he would just quickly grab something.