Simeon's Creations

This is one short and quick chapter about Zane, P.I.X.A.L. (or just Pixal in this story) and their Nindroid son, Simon, short for Simeon, yeah, no, I do not think it's short, it's way too short, meaning 'to hear'.

By the way, if you think that this chapter is just for fun, I mean, yeah, I was bored and thought of this, I didn't really have this chapter like perfectly planned out or anything.

NOTE: If you do not like Zane or Pixal, skip this chapter or just don't read it. I gave you the warning...

Anyways, enjoy! Or whatever emotion you want to feel while reading this chapter.

Zane's P.O.V. (sorry if I might occasionally forget that Zane was a Nindroid)

I had just woken up from some loud noises that my acoustic sensors [from Crystalized] picked up coming from outside the room. 

I checked my side and saw that Pixal was still sleeping, so it could not be her. I went out, gingerly, and saw Simon building something outside. 

"That must be the noises I have heard," I muttered to myself. "I better go see what Simon is doing early in the morning."

It was exactly three in the morning, and the skies were still black and dark. I turned on my sensors, to not bump into anything and see Simon clearly.

"Simon?" I asked him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hello, Dad," he grunted. "Just working on something."

"What are you doing, son?"

"I have been reading some books about vehicles and weapons that you and the other Ninja have used, and I wanted to test out making my own," he said, not prying his eyes off his creation. "I have erected internally a sensor which would help me build these at night."

I blinked at him, he had the same imagination of creation just like Pixal did, but he was doing at night, which I was definitely not comfortable with.

"Why don't you do it at the morning and get some sleep at night?" I suggested. "That would make things clearer to see."

"I'll give it some thought," he replied, with a smile. "But for now, I'll get some rest."

"Affirmative,"

Simon went inside, but as I heard the door swing closed, I checked out his creations. It was really interesting, and somehow, almost parallel to the ones me and my friends had before we settled in and had families of our own. 

I took one sword from the rack, and tested it out. 

Interesting. I thought. Maybe I should let my friends see this.

(Okay, so I know it's rude to not ask permission before showing something that someone else made, especially if that's your son, but let's say that Zane asked Simeon BEFORE showing the inventions to Lloyd, Kai, Jay, and Cole, maybe.)

The next morning, I sent a quick message to my friends and told them to meet me at my house. Lloyd, Kai, Jay, and Nya agreed to it, but Cole messaged me and told me he was not sure as 'something came up' he remarked. 

"So, what's up, Zane?" Jay asked, peeking at the door. "Is something wrong? Did another-"

"I don't think something like that happened, Jay," interrupted Lloyd, patting Jay on the shoulder. "If it did, it should have been broadcasted in the news."

"Yes, Lloyd is right, nothing bad happened but I just wanted to show you guys something," I said. "Follow me."

I told my friends to go to the basement, where I put Simon's creations and gadgets that he did before I went inside to sleep. 

"Sick basement," said Kai, as he saw everything in it. "Has Pixal been making stuff again?"

"No," I replied. "It's Simon doing this."

"What?" asked Kai, raising an eyebrow. "You mean, Simon did all of this? But how? I don't think these materials go in cheap."

"His grandfather is Cyrus Borg, Kai, owner of Borg Tower," said Nya, rolling her eyes. "Simon probably asked him to provide the materials for these."

"By the way, Nya, where did you put Ruth and Samuel?" I asked, curiously. "I do not see them with you today."

"Oh, that," chuckled Nya. "Skylor agreed that they could play with Esther and Timothy. Right, Kai?"

"Huh?" said Kai, who was checking out a sword. "Oh, that, yeah, they're playing with my kids."

"Zane, why did Simon build all these things in the first place?" asked Lloyd. "I don't think a child would just randomly create weapons out of nowhere."

"You're right," I said. "I have asked Simon multiple times about this, but he just gives the same answer. That he's making all of this for fun."

"Fun?" scoffed Kai, who presumably did not believe me. "Yeah right. I don't believe that excuse."

"Then, how do you think we can get the truth out of him?" I wondered.

Kai fiddled with the sword's handle before he finally spoke up. 

"I, er, maybe, we could, I dunno, use some truth potion on him?" he replied, taking his eyes off me. "Only if you want!" he protested.

I thought. It would be a horrible thing for me to let Simon drink truth potion, but I also wanted to know the true reason on why Simon was doing all of these gadgets.

"No," I said firmly. "I will get my son to tell the truth in other ways."

"Okay, my friend," said Kai. "What else do you want me to do here?"

"Nothing," I replied, calmly (Yep). "You can go back home if you want."

"Alright," said Kai, getting out. 

My other friends followed Kai, as they saw in my expression that I wanted to be left alone to think for a while before taking with Simon.

"Zane?" called Pixal after about an hour or something, I was not keeping track of the time anymore. "Where are you?"

"Here," I called entering the house. "Why? Is something wrong, Pixal, Simon?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong, Dad," said Simon, his face indulged in a thick book. "I think Mom has something to tell you by the looks on her face, though."

"Yes, Zane, I do have something I have been meaning to tell you for a while now," said Pixal, with a slight frown on her face. 

"Okay, do you want it to be private or are you alright talking in front of Simon?" I asked. 

"I will go now," said Simon awkwardly stepping away. 

As soon as Simon was out of sight, Pixal stopped what she was doing and sat down on the table. I sat down with her too.

"Zane, I know about Simeon's creations," said Pixal, in a slight whisper. "And I think something is up with him."

"Like what?"

"Every single time I ask him what is wrong, he begins stuttering," she whispered. "and I know that whenever he stutters, it means that he is lying."

"So, what do you plan on doing?"

She gave me a stern expression, and I knew exactly what she was thinking.