Own NOTHING and like it - Looking crooked at entertainment and loot boxes

As many folks know, the WEF wants to strip folks of all rights to property, privacy and freedom by 2030:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/

My first thought is how on earth did we get to a point where villains can just boldly state they intend to rob you of all your rights, yet they are still 'apparently' free to own anything they wish, including YOU. Your thoughts, body, soul, energy, everything is just currency. Currency that vile El-ites want control over. So here are some thoughts for you and I to LAIC.

It has been said that if you introduce small but continual changes you can mislead people into beLIEving whatever you want them to beLIEve. Repetition and making the same change across multiple platforms, news anchors all over the world saying word for word, the same 'canned answer'.

Digital media is convenient, as you don't have to worry about tangible storage options. If you don't have hard drive space, your media can be stored in the 'cloud' for you. But you have no ability to retrieve your property if the company you purchased it from decides to deny you access or cancel your account. Or if they decide to cancel your account all together, what then?

Season passes and first day DLC, are ways of selling incomplete or bare bone games, then bleeding the consumer for additional currency. Preorders for ghostware are still encouraging companies to gather cash for items or software that may never produced.

Random loot boxes instead of determined rewards create an impatience that can lure folks into paying cash for rewards they have already more than earned. Have you ever paid 'real money' in a gatcha game?

Value, price and cost are determined behind the scenes by the publisher of the game or media and then the real costs are hidden by the use of 'in game' currency. For instance, Onmyoji sells 110 S-Jade (their paid in game currency), for $10. A SSR skin runs about 140 to 210 S-Jade.

All of the gatcha games create scarcities of resources in order to pressure players to continually pay for more money for less. For instance, 10 years or so ago, folks would rarely pay for purely cosmetic items in games. Bonuses, sure, but not skins. Now it's very common and some games even lock certain aspects until you buy the privilege. For instance, in Onmyoji, there are several characters who have skins that cost $20, if you don't give them $20 you don't unlock the full bio of the character. There are at least 20 of these. Using the in game currency gives the illusion that you aren't paying real money.

I've digressed into examples for you to examine from every angle, so I'll wrap up now. When I LAIC, and I can't help but wonder.