Crown Prince

Hey reba how are you? Asked dang

Hey reba how are you? Asked dang.  Did I scare you? Again asked her. No! You didn't! Said reba [ you scared me to bits..you idiot]
No..no..you didn't scare me a bit again she told him. How about a match Dang? She asked him. Always ready! He said.

They both starts fighting [ impressive ] dang thinks. [ I knew that I improved ] reba says to herself. Unfortunately for reba , her sword falls on the ground because of dang tricks .

I won! But it was good reba.....you improved alot these days. Last time you were not like this Good! Dang said to her. [I knew that I improved before you told me] Thanks dang reba said to him. [Dang?] Meilang enters and  Greetings your highness...mei bows to him.

Dang fu is the crown Prince of IQYI kingdom where reba's father bailang is the military general of the kingdom who have the responsibility of dang until he can take over the kingdoms responsibility as a emperor officially, because in a brutal war the emperor died when Dang was young. He  asked Bailang to take care of his child until he grew up and becomes the emperor because his real mother died when he was two years old .

 But most of the time Dang grew up with reba and mei because the second empress (step mother of dang) is in charge of the Kingdom but dang stood up for his own place in the royal court as the emperor. Until he officially becomes the emperor he will be the crown prince. Three of them used to play and do martial arts together. But firstly reba was not interested in these martial arts but now she is trying to learn and started her training just 3 months back and improved alot.

No need of formalities sister mei dang said to Meilang. Even if you call me as your sister,you are still the crown prince and I must respect you said Meilang. Please just call me as your little brother, not as the Crown Prince said dang. (Chuckles) ok,ok brother dang I won't call you Crown Prince but I wanna ask you something...How were you all along? Are you fine? You were not at the palace for almost 7 years. Did you came just now? Do father know about this? Asked Meilang.

Slow,slow sister mei you are asking me to many questions! and yes I am and I was fine these days. I was having a great time learning martial arts in guidance of master Xu and I think that no one knows that I am here because I came just now and I saw that reba was practising and I wanted to tease her a little. Said dang.

[ Does they both think I am Invisible? ] Says reba to herself. Reba? Where is she I didn't see her? Said Meilang. Here! Back of you! Said reba glaring both of them. Reba! (Gulps) who said I didn't saw you? Hehe saying this mei awkwardly laughs. I heard that someone said that they didn't saw me here! Said reba making dang laugh internally.

Greetings your highness dang fu ! Bailang enters and greets dang. Hello general bailang smiles dang. It has been a very long time since I see you the last time before leaving your highness near master Xu place . Said Bailang. I am good general bai. Yea I am nearer to reach my last stage of martial arts. Said dang. That's a good news your highness. Said Bailang. Meanwhile reba tries to sneak out of that place but dang caught her escaping and throw his sword towards her.

Dang! You...you...shouted reba on dang. Reba! Manners! Don't disrespect the Crown Prince! Address him with respect! Apologize now! Shouts bailang on reba. No need of that general bai..we are friends from our childhood. Said dang. But your highness...dang cuts bai words and says No buts general bai.

Meanwhile, [what does he think of himself?huh? A Deity? A god? Because he is Crown Prince he won't get everything especially my apologies!] Says reba to herself. If nothing else is there...I shall take my leave. Saying that reba bows and leave from there immediately.

Reba..reba! Dang tries to stop her, but she leave very quickly with in a minute.

Dang has been in love with Reba sice their childhood. But he fall for her deeply even she hates him alot because of his silly behaviour when they  used to live together before he leaves to master Xu place to learn martial arts. This time he returns with full of love in his eyes for reba. But he don't know what she really thinks about him!.

Meilang tries to follow reba. Reba....wait! I am also coming! She bows to her father and dang and leaves to follow reba. Guards come in and whisper something in bai ear. I have got a case, I shall take my leave,please take some rest before you go back to the palace your highness. Ok general bai you can take your leave now. Bai bows and leave for his emergency. After bai leaves, dang tries to follow reba....

Mei stops reba by holding her elbow she turn her over to face her, why are you being like this reba? Why are you behaving like this with the crown prince? Is something there between you two? Asks meilang. Mean while dang already is peeking at them from a distance and comes closer to listen their conversation and reaches the curtain on wall which is near to them,  by that time when mei is asking this question. He wanted to hear the answer from reba so badly he quickly hides him self behind the curtain and waits to hear the answer from her.

But suddenly reba becomes silent, without talking anything and she collapse. Dang rushes there. Mei panick and try to wake up reba by tapping her on her cheeks.