The Drama..

The three of them settles down in their carriage and soon after they arrives near Lake side meeting spot which is mostly used by lovers. This place is attached to the corner of Ruo river...

Now both of you get down and do as I say and no buts..ok? Mei asks them. I understood sister, reba replies what we should and why? Zhixi asks. I already said no questions and only actions.  Soon reba changes her hairstyle into hairstyle which must be only wear by a girl from royals. After sometime two handsome and well looking gentlemen come there and starts talking and mei, reba and Zhixi are watching them patiently. Mei was waiting for the signal from one of them. He then signals and mei sends reba there and tell he to excute the plan.

Honey, you are here! I have been waiting for you from a long time

Honey, you are here! I have been waiting for you from a long time. Standing by the shore, waiting for you from many decades were like a thousands of years to me and now I am glad that you're here. Take me away from here, dear husband, I can't keep living like this anymore. You see I wanna grow old with you and our children. You said you wanted a army of children with me. Did you forget all of them? How could you do that to me? You left me here when I-....  Reba was interrupted when that prince say like this, I am sorry I think you have mistaken me for someone else and another thing I am going marry a girl whom I liked for ages and if she see you... I feel offended, so please go away.      Reba was suprised at his reply and on the other hand  Zhixi was so happy to hear this from him. But she interrupts them as she understood what was going on and what did mei planed to make them meet. But she keeps herself calm and mei signals to go and talk she has in her mind now.

Dear? Who is your dear? He is going to get married and you...who are you? And how dare you to address him like that? Zhixi steps into scene and after fake quarrels with reba for sometime she decides to End the Drama... So she signals reba but reba wants to have more fun and after eternity later she stops quarreling with Zhixi and decides end it too.. Fine, Now I am leaving but, he belongs to me forever and you will just become his  consort and become a work less lady..but when I am with him he allows me to do everything and you will become only his lawful wife but he! Belongs to me! Forever! Reba then walks away after taking a glance at the other person's jealously face and smiles internally.

The prince then confess his feelings to Zhixi, about his love when he first saw her in his grandmother's birth anniversary 11 years ago nd decides to marry her that day it self. He also says that he was the one who approached her father and asks him to let him marry her. Zhixi also confess that she wants to continue her education and want to become a royal physician of the royal medical academy. The prince also agrees with her about that.

Mei was so happy  watching them standing behind the bushes and was thinking, what if her life was also easy just like this mere 24 year old mortal than her life of 42,000 years old life. This was all because of you. If you weren't against it, I could have lead a free life by growing old together and watch our one and only child grow with us! By our side. But this will be a dream forever. When she was thinking about all of this, that one and only person who was staring at her was a bit happy and sad at same time to see her like that and decides something.  

As Reba was just coming out of that place she was snatched away to a small house like place and pinned to the wall by someone [it is also near the shore of the Ruo river but on the opposite side where Zhixi and the prince were standing]. -Honey? -standing by the shore, -waiting for decades, - grow old with you and our children? Huh? These were the things you said right!?  Miss I guess you forgot who you are nd whom you belong to... Then let me remind you again to whom you belong to....

All the arrangements which I said to do are completed Bai? Juian ask him. Yes your majesty, but there is one problem Bai replies. And what is that bai? Juian asks him. It is just that, to implement your spell, your majesty, reba is not being at home nowadays so..I think.. bai is interrupted when juian says Don't think about anything, bai, I know that she needs to be at home for 3 days without going out but try to understand me bai, she needs to back and resolve all your clan members, shyuan people and your friends bai! Don't you want to meet them? Juian asks him. I know that, your majesty and I want to meet them, especially my master! The way she treated me like a baby who was just 5 years old. She raised me in truth, she taught me, she fed me, she had shown me the world and how it really was! She is more like a elder sister to me, and I really want to meet her. Bai replies.

Then what? Ruo quang as your sister and me as elder brother or like a uncle? Juian asks, then both laughs looking at each other. I...I don't want to and dare to do that your majesty and you will always be in a high position in my heart, but sometimes I take you as a good friend and well wisher to me. Bai replies So, start with procedures and I will take care of the rest because at any cost Ruoquang must return to shyuan and restore it.  Juian says. Yes, your majesty, I will take care of that you need not worry about it. Bai says. Then go on. Juian says. Yes, your majesty. Bai bows and leaves.

Finally, the time has come my dear soon to be weifè. You don't worry, I will take care of everything and after returning back and restoring shyuan, saving the moon jade sword from the demon clan, you will become my lady...