Their Real place....{Part -1}

Reba was quite for a min

Reba was quite for a min. But after noticing the person who held her she felt relieved but he was not changing his position instead he hugged her by her waist but reba didn't say a thing instead she started to smile when he was leaning towards her....

Reba - So, did I make you feel jealous Mr.crown prince?

Dang - Jealous? Not only that I am really possesive towards you! Wanna see my possession?

Reba - I...

He leans towards her face and kisses her on her lips devouring every inch of it and their kiss lasts for good minutes but reba starts hitting his shoulder indicating that she was out of breathe....

Dang - So, miss, did you like my possession?

Reba - I do...but I don't want anyone to misunderstand the prince kissing a girl like this in an open space..

Dang - no one will dare to do that because everyone knows you are related to me, but if anyone dares then it will be their last day on this earth....

Reba - hmm...I like it!

Dang - what?

Reba - your.. possessiveness on me (she turns his face and kisses him on his cheek)

He stands their quietly, processing what had just happened and realises that this was the first kiss she gave him on her own...

Reba - Dang? Dang? Li Dang fang!

Dang - wae? How dare you call me by my birth name?

Reba - then where were you lost? Huh?

Dang - I realised...that this is my first kiss given to me on your own

Reba - ummm...

Holds her near to him

Dang - would you like to repeat that for your crown prince?

Reba - umm..ok

She turns his head and lean towards his cheek but again turns his head without kissing him and starts running...

Reba - catch me if you want what is yours....

Dang - yaa! Reba, wait!

He starts running behind her and tries to catch her but as the place was big he was unable to catch her....

Mei was watching the couple so dearly imagining how it can be if the war of shyuan didn't occur and she would watch her child grow along with father of her child....tears reaches the corner of her eyes.. how it would feel, if I was with you along with our...

Juian - along with whom? Yuang Xe?

Yuan'er - No one Mr.Chen...

Juian - it will be master to you when we are not infront of reba or anyone...