Mother?

Reba gets up thinking about what she just dreamt about and do her routine and comes out of her room.

Good morning reba mei greets her. Good morning sister mei she replies back but mei notice that she is thinking about something. Is something bothering you? Mei asks her. Yes, it's again the same dream but she stops in middle as she doesn't want to reveal dang's confession to her. But what? Mei asks her. Nothing more, the same dream is repeating. Reba answers. That is still bothering you and I don't know how long will it take to make you meet him again as you wished in your previous life. Mei whispers under her breath. Did you say something? Reba asks. No, I am just saying that it's just a night mare and don't worry about that, ok? Mei says. Ok reba replies.

What's bothering you reba? Juian comes. Greetings Mr. Chen both sisters greet him but mei looks around but not at him. Was it something important reba? Juian asks. It's- reba is interupted when mei answers to juian's question. It's nothing, mr. Chen just a random night mare, that's it. She, she is looking like she is hiding something, I have to know what that is. Juian thinks. You will never get to know about that. Mei says which is heard by only juian. Did you say anything miss mei? Juian asks. N-Nothing mr. Chen, I will take my leave now. Mei bows and starts move from there.

And reba also bows to leave, but when she starts to walk she trips and falls to which mei gets worried so much. Reba! Reba! Are you fine? Did you get hurt somewhere? Huh? Mei asks. Are you fine reba? Juian asks. Yes I am fine, thank you. Reba replies. How many times I have to tell to be careful about how you walk and check before walking, what if you get hurt? Huh? Mei asks with worry and anger.

Stop saying that again, sister mei, even if mother was here, she wouldn't have treated me like a baby when I am this much older. Reba says. But for every mother her child is so important to her, reba you don't understand me. Mei says with worry. Mother? Juian asks with suprise. I mean that.., if our mother is not here.., t-then I am her sister, the second person to takes c-care after mother, I-I meant it that way nothing more!Mei answers worried, which juian notices that something isn't right.

Ouch! Reba says when she notices that her finger was slightly injured due to the tripping. What happened reba?! Mei turns towards reba and see that she was injured. See, I told and now you are hurt, wait let me bring the ointment. Mei says and leaves. Is she trying to hide something from me? And why is she so much worried when reba got injured, just like a mother? Let's leave about that cause she already said that she is just treating her as her sister right. Juian thinks.

Mei comes back with a ointment and applies it to reba's injury and while applying, tears forms in her eyes. When reba asks sister mei, why are you crying? Please don't cry I promise that I will be careful next time, hm?   It's nothing, something just went inside my eyes and as you said be careful next time ok? Mei says to which juian gets suprised. Why is she? Crying? Juian thinks. Ok! I will, now smile, my sister has the most beautiful smile on this earth! Doesn't she mr. Chen?reba says teasingly to make mei smile   w-what? Yeah,yeah she do have a beautiful smile. Juian replies to which mei blushes very lightly. Th-thank you mr.chen mei replies.

Here you are mr. Chen bai comes. Greetings father both sisters greet. Mr. Bai were you searching for me? Juian asks. No I was just passing when I saw the three of you here I came here and what happened dear? Bai replies and asks reba. Nothing father, just a minute injury on finger thats it. Reba replies. Be careful, dear. Bai says. I was actually searching for you, I have something to tell you can we talk in private. Juian asks bai. Sure, come with me Mr. Chen bai says. Both the sisters bows when bai and juian leaves.

Yes your highness, you wanted to talk with me about something? Bai asks. Are you hiding something which is important bai? Juian asks. What, no, no your majesty and what is the thing your talking about? Bai answers. fine, but do you think that yuang xe is hiding something? Juian asks. What? Her? No, no what she can hide from you your majesty. Bai answers. Ok, you can leave now. Juian says and Bai bows and leaves.

Mei was studying some books and practicing her martials. Bai enters and stops at his place when she places her sword just inches away from his neck without seeing. It's me! Miss Xe! Are you trying to kill me? Bai asks. Bai? You? What are you doing and why do you always come infront of my sword when it is just few inches away from your neck, huh? She asks him. I have to tell you something important. Bai says. Did he suspected about her? She asks. Yes! Please try to act normal miss Xe, I know that she is your.. bai stops when he notices juian. I know bai she is my sister who was my best friend too and she is very weak! So I have to worry about her. Mei understands when bai stops in middle and turns to see juian there. Your majesty Bai bows. Don't you respect your master, miss? Juian asks her. I..fine! Greetings, M A S T E R! Mei replies.

That's not the manner how the lotus spirit clan will greet a high ranking green dragon juian says.[inner voice] He is literally dragging my clan to greet him nicely! Ok! Then I will definitely greet you! [Outer voice] mei bows in a very ancient bow manner and says Greetings, Master ! Hope you are having a pleasant day!. Is this enough, m a s t e r ! Yuane'r says. That was good and this is how you should respect your master. Juian says but bai was controlling his laugh Bai Cham! Yuane'r shouts. Yes! Miss Xe! What can I do for you ? Bai asks with a concentrated voice. Let's go out and master please take some rest, We will take our leave now, Go! Yuane'r says, both of them bows and turns to leave but juian says. I didn't tell you both to leave. They again turns back and bai asks, Is there something that we have to do your majesty.

Yes, we have to prepare to leave to earth as we have many things to do in heaven when we return. Juian says. But, I don't want to Yuane'r wishpers but is heard by juian. What you don't want to, yuang xe? Juian asks. I-I don't want to leave earth or the mortal realm so early. Yuane'r says to which juian face turns to a question mark....