How he Died

Chapter 4

I woke up at 5 together with my father. I smiled at him while he shuffled my hair.

"How's your sleep Wangji?"

"Only proper sleep taken for the past week."

"Why so?"

" Spend time waiting for him to wake up for about a week." I responded.

" Aren't you too faithful my little Wangji...?" Father teased.

" By the way you haven't told me what happen how did my son in law died? I'm too curious." Father asked. I know his curiosity will bring him to ask this question. I smile sadly at him because my Wei Ying's death is partly my fault...

|~∆★†††††★∆~|

|flashback|

" Hanguang Jun, Senior Wei, the Jin sect sent an invitation for a joint night hunt for Gusu, Yunmeng, and Qinhe. The other 2 sect already accepted the offer. Will we join?" Sizhui asked us.

" It's good for Jin Ling to initiate an activity like this, it's secure his place for a long time." Wei Ying said.

" Sizhui we will join." I said answering Sizhui question.

The 4 major sect currently is having a good relationship all thanks to my Wei Ying. My love really have a great ability of maintaining close with the four major sect sect leader. Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader is his adoptive brother, Lanling Jin Sect Leader is his nephew, Qinghe Nie Sect Leader is his best friend. Gusu Lan Sect Leader is his brother in law and the soon to be Sect Leader is his Son, and the Xiandu is his husband. With Wei Ying around, the 4 major sect relationship will not be endangered.

" I will send a letter to Sect Leader Jin now. Thank you for your time Hanguang Jun, Senior Wei." Sizhui said with a smile. He the bowed to us and turn and went to another direction.

★fast forward★

"Da-jiu you came!" Jin Ling shouted and hug my husband as we arrived to the hunting grounds. I cleared my throat because he is hugging my husband tightly and he don't look like he has a plan to let go of my Wei Ying.

"Oh sorry for not noticing you Hanguang Jun." He said apologetically while letting go of my husband. I pulled Wei Ying close to me after Jin Ling let go of him which earned a chuckle from Wei Ying.

" Sect Leader Jin you just made his Excellency jealous, poor you." He smiled while saying jokingly. My ears started to blush and Jin Ling looked down.

" Da-jiu you're at it again... I'm sorry Hanguang Jun..." Jin Ling said

" Don't worry Sect Leader Jin, everyone in the cultivation world knows that his Excellency is overly possessive and love his partner so much." Said a new voice coming from the rear view. Nie Huaisang.

" Well he must be, because even if he is the Xiandu, I won't hesitate to break his legs if I can see a single tear coming from my Shixiong's eyes." Said a new person coming. No need to look back to know the person who is speaking.

" Need not to worry, I know how to appreciate everything he did to me. Atleast I trust him more than the rumours." I said with my coldest monotonous voice.

"You ..." He said glaring at me. Even until now I still hate him to the nerves. I still can't accept the fact that because of him my love list his golden core. Because of him my beloved lived alone in the burial mounds without his support. Because of him my heart let go of my hand when I am trying to save him. Because of him my Wei Ying died twice.