Zuliu's Master

Chapter 17

* 3rd person POV*

" Zuliu... Let's hunt pheasant!" Wei Wu Xian suggested cheerfully.

" Young Master, do you really love copying rules with 2nd Young Master Lan that is why you keep breaking rules?" Zuliu teased.

" You....*sigh* ... You know Lan Zhan and I are just friends, best friends... Nothing more.... Also he is not a cutsleeve how can he love me... Again I will make it clear, we are just best friends... No strings attached."

' Young Master if you just know how Master love you so much... Hayysst when could you even understand his feelings for you.' Zuliu thought.

" Young master, you always get in trouble." He said while smiling.

" Zuliu, you know I just finish my 10th punishment yesterday and luckily grandmaster Lan and In Uncle Lan is not here. We don't have class so can I not  enjoy this day. It happens only once a while."

Zuliu don't anymore know how to convince his young master to follow rules and don't break more GusuLan rules.

To his luck Nie Huaisang arrived and now his young master's attention went to his friend.

" Nie-xiong, how are you? What will you do today that we don't have class?"

" Wei-xiong you want to come with me. I'll go to Caiyi town to have a taste of good life. You know the food here in Cloud Reccesses is really tasteless. I want to eat something good."

" Well Zuliu let's go with Nie-xiong there." Wei Wu Xian spoke to his right hand man with much excitement.

" Young Master....... Fine * sigh*... Do I need to call young master Jiang and a-yang?" Zuliu already quit convincing his young master when he saw his puppy eyes.

' who could dare disobey you young master. Now I know why my master is too whipped.' he thought he said this in his mind. Unfortunately he said it softly out of his mouth which ofcourse escaped the ears of his excited young master but not of the young man in green clothing talking to his young master.

" No need Zuliu. I will call a-cheng myself. You and Nie-xiong wait here. Nie-xiong I'll go first." Wei Wu Xian said while walking away from the two.

Nie Huaisang faced his friend's right hand man.

" I'm glad to meet the core melting hand and talk to him personally today." Nie Huaisang said.

" Would like to return the pleasure Young Master Nie. The mysterious owner of the Nie assassin group." Zuliu said.

" You really do have your sources Zuliu right. But why can't I know who your real master is. He is really too cunning not to leave any clues behind." Nie Huaisang said with a smirk.

" My master is no other than the Second Heir of YunmengJiang Sect. The famous second Lotus Wei Wu Xian." The core melting hand said monotonously.

" Why did I hear you saying your master is too whipped with my dear friend?"

' Shit! I said it out loud. I wonder how did this mysterious assassin leader want.' he said, now surely, in his mind.

" Xing Zuliu I would really make sure to know who you really are. Make sure to never betray Wei-xiong trust in you." Nie Huaisang said now with a deadly poker face.

Now both of them stood with an awkward silence. Zuliu is tensed because maybe Nie Huaisang also has a different motive for his young master while Huaisang is thinking who could 'Wen' Zuliu's master could be. What if he is still a Wen and now is in under cover.