Chapter 1- The pain.

Brittany's POV:

I'm sitting on the deck of this fancy 48 floor cruise ship the sun beaming on my tan leg's, as i lay comfortably in my orange triangle bikini with my gold raybans on. I'm currently travelling the world with my best friend Jennie. We both had job's in high school and have saved every penny to go on this expensive cruise together. Oh the memories of high school that haunt me to this very day, the love, the pain, the hurt, the heartbreak. It all changed me, and i hate the fact i still think about it to this very day.

His name burn's in my memory, not once did i think about deleting the pictures off my social media's or from my phone or laptop, or even burn his stuff like every other teenage girl usually does when they go through heartbreak. I still love him but at the same time i hate him, and want to forget how the heart break ever existed.

I've never dated once since, not even the remote date like where you try and find someone else, usually called the "re-bound" type of guy. Of course my bestfriends Jennie, Vic and Logan tried setting me up with there friends or people they knew but it never seemed worth it.

Speaking of this cruise, I was suppose to go with him actually. A way or creating new memories, sharing our love and travelling parts of the world. Instead i was on this cruise to escape life and reality, and the thoughts that float through my head every single day.

Of course he moved on, some beautiful girl much more beautiful then i could ever hope to be. I wasn't jealous though, it was the truth. We actually spoke a few times, nice girl with a good heart and much less insecruites and work then i ever was. I was work; heck. I still am work, but she was different. The good type of different, hes saw potential and ran with it. I was happy for them, i just hope she knew what she was in for..

Sometimes, i still wish it was me strangely enough. Or atleast i could get past this stupid break up so i could move on and be happy within myself once and for all. And maybe even someday down the track move on with someone new, just like he did.

Even though i seem to remember the bad over the good these day's, i admit what we had was good. He was my first love and he'll always hold that place in my heart. We had the world when we were together and he made me the happiest verision of me i could be. Until he left of course and that dimmered slowly.

I snap out of my thoughts when my bestfriend Jennie hits me across the head with the latest addition of some fashion magazine we got at the new's stand.

"Ow, what was that for?" i screech touching my now sore head whilst adjusting my raybans which slipped a little with the force of the magazine.
"Put that memory diary of you and him away, Miss Raymond. We're here to create memories babe, we aren't letting him stand in our way we're gonna have fun Britt!" Jennie spoke in a serious tone as she adjusted her neon aztec print towel by her feet as she laid back on the recliner chair where we are sat by the pool.

"Okay okay, let's make memories and have fun." I say laughing as i put the memory book on the end of the chair and drag my bestfriend by the hand and push her into the pool which is no more then 10 step's away from where we are sat.

Not even.. Trevor, Trevor Tjordman can stop me from creating memories and enjoying myself here with my best friend, sometimes i still wish he was here me.

After all, he should have been..

AN; HEY! SO i kinda randomly created this in the afternoon when i was fiddling around on notes. Should i delete or continue??? Opinions please xxx.