Chapter 12.

Brittany's POV:

I heard a knock on my door, rather loud knocks too. Jennie is now asleep and i have yet to find my diary, so panick mode is rather on at this point in time.

"Okay, okay, i'm coming." i sigh as i get up off the floor and make my way to the door where someone is knocking quite loudly.

I open it and see not just anybody there though, Trevor with puffy eyes and our memory book.. Wait, BOTH of our memory book's.

Trevor's expression is rather blank, emotionless atleast for him anyway.

It hurt not to see his cheesy little smirk placed onto his face, that had the power to brighten up my world.

"I'm sor-" i begin to speak as he cuts me off rather quickly.

"You might want this back." he tells me as he hands me back my memory book and hold's his closely to him.

"Thanks." i tell him shyly as i grab the memory book from his hand, our hands lightly brushing.
"Don't leave it around, things could be exposed." he comments looking down at the ground.

For Trevor this was rather odd, he was always so cheerful and optimistic but it's almost like his just been hit by a train of emotions.

Little did i know it was exactly that.

"Did you read it, Trevor?" i ask him in a somewhat sympathetic tone.

Theres only been no more then 3 or 4 times i've seen Trevor actually upset. And this was one of them.

It broke my heart and i didn't even know if something was wrong, but deep down i knew.

"I'm sorry." he comments as he looks at me sympathetically.

"Why are you sorry?" i ask quietly as i knew Jennie was still fast asleep inside.

"Is jennie asleep?" he asks me quietly.

"Yeah. Do you wan't to go for a walk?" i offer quietly.

"Sure." he replies sweetly.

I get my shoes and shut the door and we begin to walk, close but still a space between us.

Once we stop at Trevor's hotel room i'm confused. What are we doing here?

"Uh, what are we doing?" i ask him as he begins to unlock his room.

"The boy's wont be back for ages. We can talk here." he tells me as he opens the door for me to walk in.

I walk in and take a seat on the lounge chair, his room identical to mine. But it felt different, his scent was in the air and his clothes scattered around the room, no different to highschool.
It made a ghostly smile curve onto my face.

He sat across from me and put his memory book on the table before going into the kitchen and bringing out two bottles of orange soda, my favourite. Along with a tray of banana muffin's.

"You remembered?" i comment as i look at the small coffee table where the goods are placed.

"How could i forget?" he asks with a little chuckle as he takes a seat on the couch across from me.

I laugh a little bit, a real genuine smile placed neatly onto my face. Trevor's smile brightened up my world.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" his sweet voice asked in a gentle tone.

My smile fadded not fully just a little bit, i didn't exactly know the answer. I didn't know what Trevor knew or what he wanted to know or where this conversation was leading, or where it could lead to, or if it end in crying or screaming or end in us actually resolving some of our issues as none could be resolved over night. I just wasn't sure and apart of me didn't exactly want to let Trevor in now, but i knew it had to be done. Sooner rather then later.

Trevor's POV:

Brittany went quiet but it wasn't that unusual for her. She's always been a little secretive and fragile, but i liked that because then i could look after and protect her, well i use to be able to.

"Actually you can tell me what you want to talk about." i tell her as i lean to reach the muffins and grab one before leaning back onto the couch where i'm sat.

"I don't know." britt replies with a shaky voice as she picks away the striped paper casing the muffin was in.

"High school?" i suggest quietly knowing this topic could lead to a thousand different conversations.

"Sure." britt replies quietly as she takes a small bite of the muffin, adjusting her position on the brown 3 person couch across from mine.

This was going to change everything....

AN: HEY So uh truth be told i hate this chapter and i've literally been trying to fix it for 2 days but its not happening haha. So i'll post it but i promise i'll put a lot of detail and explain alot in the next chap which should be up later. Sorry pls dont hate me haha love you all xx