Chapter 2-

Trevor's POV:

I've been sitting looking through the memory book of Britt and i for probably the last 4hrs straight. I know its probably weird to look through a book filled with amazing memories of you and your ex but somehow i don't think it is. As i get to the end of the book i always get really emotional seeing all the empty pages that haven't been touched.

I admit, back in high school i was juggling too much. Well much more i could handle at that point in my life, from being in a relationship with Britt for 3 years to the studio drama and to the band which was so popular back then and not to mention my part time job to pay for this cruise, it was all way to much for me to handle along with the responsibilties of Senior Year and teaching the younger grades how to drum.

I definantly didn't have my prorities sorted, i mean for ages there Britt was my main priority as she should be but our relationship drifted as i had to constantly be off on weekends away for gigs, and such. Britt did come with me to all the events, for a good couple years but once grade 12 hit she wouldn't because she wanted to focus on school which looking back. I thought she was being selfish but now i realise i was the one who was acting selfish.

Our relationship drifted as we never had time for eachother, as much as we'd like to have anyway.

I ruined our bestfriend relationship and i ruined our relationship and broke her heart as i've been told. I've tried fixing it but it just didn't happen. I guess something's just don't work out, like planned.

I moved on and dated such a beautiful girl, she was lovely and i enjoyed our relationship but we mutually broke up due to the fact i am still in love with Britt. We remain close friends though.

I'm currently sitting in the lobby at the ice cream bar of this luxury 48 floor cruise ship relaxing and enjoying whatever life is gonna throw at me. I was suppose to be on this cruise with Britt a way of making new memories and sharing our love with one another but instead im on it with my bestfriends Isaac and Lamar.

I know Brittany won't be on here. As why would she be?

But when i see Jennie laying by the pool sun baking as i go to take a walk, i see a familar book that is idenitcal to mine. Our memory journal.

That can only mean one thing..

I look up and see a famillar face that takes view in my brown eyes,

"Brittany?" i ask sheepishly.