Chapter 3-

Brittany's POV:

Jennie is sending me odd look's and her face literally looked like it dropped to the floor as we sat back on our usual chairs by the pool.

"Uh Jen, what's up?" i ask curiously at her sudden change in emotion.

"Brit, hun, uh.." Jennie started to speak but a familliar voice interupted us.

That voice wasn't any voice though it is the sound of my ex boyfriend, Trevor.

"Brittany?" he asks sheepishly as his muscular frame stood in front of us blocking the sun's ray.

I gulp hard, and bite the inside of my cheek like i did back in highschool. What is he doing here?

"Hey Trev." Jennie says embracing him in a tight hug.

They stayed friends after we broke up, i didn't see why she needed to hate him although she's always defened me over him though like the true best friend she is.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here." Trev says giving jennie a long hug.
"How've you been?" he asks curiously as he stands there watching me after they hugged.

"Good, this boats amazing. Aint that right, Britt?" my best friend asked me while mine and trevor's eyes locked for a split second.

"I shall be going." i reply quickly packing my things into my baby blue coloured beach bag.

I quickly hurry off with out saying good bye.

Trevor's POV:
As Britt walks off i feel a little heart broken, i know i hurt her. But i didn't intentionally go on this cruise, i worked all high school to pay for it.

I decide its now or never i have to talk to her, i run up to her and put my hands on her shoulder to stop her from walking any further.

She still look's as beautiful as she always has been, but she didn't dare smile like she use to around me.

"What do you want, Trevor?" Brittany asks me with annoyance.

"I wanna talk to you about everything." i admit shyly.

"Unlike you i don't wanna talk about it. You had your chance to talk to me and it's gone." Brittany firmly told me as she took my hand's off her shoulders.

"I never meant to hurt you i didn't realise you were going on this cruise." i admit shyly yet again.

"I saved all senior year to go on it, you really think i wouldn't go just because some stupid boy broke my heart?" Brittany half yelled, sadness growing in her voice.

My heart stopped for a couple seconds then it began to beat faster, alot faster. She was intimadting but she's always been like that, i found it cute though.

"Well no, i uh i just thought.." i trailed off not knowing what to say because deep down i knew she was right.

"You just thought what huh?" Brittany asked me madly.

"I just didn't expect to see you that's all." i reply at a loss for words.

"Well surprise here i am, 3 month's trevor 48 floor's dont you dare talk to me. You got that?" Brittany firmly spoke.

"Yes i do...i guess..." i mumble shyly.

She nodded and then she left, leaving me heartbroken. I knew i still loved her but i didn't think it would be this hard..

48 floors, 3 months, no communication, i can do this right? i sigh.