Chapter 9.

Trevor's POV;

3 day's have passed and i haven't seen nor spoken to Britt but i missed like crazy, i have been avoiding the guys too because i just need to be alone.

So that leads me to now, here i am trying to take my anger out on the basket ball and shoot some hoops but it isn't working, nothing has been lately.

"Arg." i yell out in fustration as i watch the basket ball miss the hoop and across the court.

"What the basket ball ever do to you?" Jennie asks as she picks up the basket ball and throw's it at me as she walks over to me.

"I can't get the ball in." i reply slightly fustrated as i take the ball and try again.

"What's up anyway?" Jennie asks with a smile as she picks up the ball.

"Brittany, i can't get her off my mind." i reply quietly as i watch the ball miss again.

"She's on the deck sun bathing you should go talk to her." Jennie replies with a smile.

"No point, i mean she will just tell me to go away or that she doesn't want to see me." i mumble as i continue throwing the ball at the hoop.

"Ever since the other day she's been reading the things out of the box she gave you on your 18th." Jennie replies quietly fiddling with her phone.

"She has?" i ask curiously as a somewhat ghostly smile places onto my face.

"That's all she's been doing, the one of her baby cousin and you is now on her night stand next to the note you gave her." Jennie admits.

"But don't tell her i told you that." Jennie says quietly holding out her pinky for me to lock it.

I lock her pinky with mine.

"Deal, i miss those days." i admit to jennie shyly.

"She misses them to, why don't you ask her about her cousin's then you know a conversation starter." Jennie replies with a little laugh.

"What if she doesn't reply? Or tells me to go away?" i reply doubtful.

I never use to worry but these day's thats all i do.

"Well then maybe she will but atleast she know's you care, hey?" Jennie replies quietly fixing the ends of one of her braids.

"I don't think the word care is one B associates with me anymore." i reply quietly putting my hat on my head backwards.

"And you don't know that, what do you have to loose Trev?" jennie replies quietly.

"Yeah you're right." i reply shyly giving Jen a small smile.

"I know, go fix things with her. I'll see you around." Jennie replies before giving me a hug.

"Thanks Jen." i say giving her a hug bag.

"No worries Trev." she replies before she begin's to walk off.

I walk slowly behind her collecting my thoughts on what i should say when i see Britt and talk to her.

All i know this better end well, i hope....

Brittany's POV:

I am sitting by the pool sun baking, well my arm's and leg's because my kimino is covering my stomach. I've always been really insecure about my body especially since the break up with Trevor.

I see Isaac walk toward's me with a smile taking a seat on the chair beside me.

"Hey Britt, can i sit?" Isaac ask's shyly as he fiddles with his cup.

"Yeah, you can sit." i tell him with a small smile reapplying sunscreen to my leg's.

"How have you been?" he asks me shyly.

"Fine." i lie looking at the pool.

"You miss Trevor, huh?" he replies giving me a small smile.

"That obvious?" i reply quietly lightly laughing.

"Little bit." he replies laughing a little too.

"Shut up haha, to bad he doesn't miss me." i reply quietly as i snap back into reality.

"He does, Britt." Isaac admits in a somewhat serious tone.

"Actions speak louder then word's." i reply harshly.

"That's very true, but Trev doesn't think you want anything to do with him." Isaac admits shyly as we watch people play in the pool.

"I know i figured, but i feel like he doesn't want to aswell you know?" i reply shyly.

"Why else would he give you the box back?, he wanted you to remember the memories." isaac admits shyly.

I didn't know Trevor gave it back to me, i thought maybe one of the boy's did. But even if Trevor did give it back to me, there memories amazing ones at that but i don't know how that can change anything.

"I guess, i thought he would have thrown it out." i reply fiddling with the ends of my rose gold raybans.

"Of course he didn't, he always reads through them well of course until he gave it back to you." Isaac tells me with a smile.

"Why did he?" i ask shyly playing the tassels on the end of my beach towel.

"He wanted you to remember them too." Isaac replies taking a sip of his drink.

"I can't forget them." i tell him shyly laughing as he struggles to get the milshake threw the straw.

"Speaking of him." Isaac replies as he looks over the opposite way.

I look too, Trevor, is walking in this direction. Great just great. I slip my dress on over my head just as he greets us.

"Hey." he says shyly.

"I have to meet West for lunch so i will see you both later. Nice chat Britt." Isaac tells me with a smile.

"You too Isaac." i tell him similing back at him.

He gives trev a little push to move closer to me as he walks off.

"May i sit?" Trevor asks quietly lightly laughing as Isaac pushed him.

"Go ahead." i tell him in a flat tone.

What ever trevor want's i dont know if i can deal with it right now...

An: hey lovelies update for you! soz it's bad currently on my 7th day straight at work and i am beyond exhausted. Who thinks trev & britt will have a good talk? love you all have a fab week xx.