No Holiday?!

Long ago in In Station Square theater, A boy is performing singing "O Christmas tree".

O Christmas tree~

O Christmas tree~

How lovely are thy branches~

O Christmas tree~

O Christmas tree~

How lovely are thy branches~

You bloom with summer's fairest rose~

And in the winter's bitter snows~

O Christmas tree~

O Christmas tree~

How lovely are thy~

Thy~

Thy~

Brrrrr~anches!

The theater audience applauds and cheers when he finishes singing. as the male bows. The male known as Miyu Morningstar was the most famous singing star here in Station square. A woman gives Miyu a bouquet. Miyu blows kisses at the audience, and waves as he leaves the stage. He was Adri's best childhood friend, He was stunning, talented, and... "Ugh!" he throws the bouquet away when he is backstage, and it lands on a piano. May I note.. incredibly full of himself. "I hate Christmas!" Hey, that's what I said!" 

The narration broke as Luciana took notice of this as her father smirked "Really? Hmm. Must be a coincidence. Now back to the story."  

Miyu begins pacing in the backstage area. "Singing those insipid little carols every year... I am a classically trained songmister. I perform opera, Opera." he stops walking suddenly. "Where's my biscuits and latte?" He looked around and he saw nothing. "There's supposed to be a tray of biscuits and latte right here! And where's Adri? Adri! Adri! Adri!" Miyu's yells echo. as there was no response. Meanwhile, the said person along with her friends and fiance at the time was decorating a room in the theater while singing "Deck the Halls"

Adri: [Singing.] Deck the halls with boughs of holly

All: [Singing] Fa la la la la la la la la

Cedar and Tails: [Singing.] 'Tis the season to be jolly

Girls: [Singing.] Fa la la la la la la la la

Don we now our gay apparel

Boys: [Singing.] Fa la la la la la la la la

Troll the ancient Yuletide carol

Emitt, Celia, and Connor: [Singing.] Fa la la la la la la la la