Good things doesn't last forever

Young Miyu and Adri are now in colorful Christmas outfits and about to perform for their friends and family. "Okay, everyone. Gather round! It's time for the show!" Christmas Pat's ears fluttered as she gets excited "Ooh, a show! Come on!" She pulls Miyu along so they can watch. "Oh, it's not like it's a real show, Tal. It's just a little thing we did every year." Oh! Those costumes are stunning." Luna spoke "I know. Adri's been working on them since June, and Miyu's been planning the arrangement and choreography for just as long." Devi says as she was just as amazed that they pulled it off. "Just a little thing"? Christmas past laughs as she nudged him with her elbow. "Fine, so it was a big thing, but it's still just kids' stuff." Young Adri cleared her throat as she smiled "And now, presenting..." From Miyu Morningstar and Adri Jones, the future toast of the world..." Miyu spoke before they spoke in unison "The greatest Christmas show ever!" The guests applaud as Lyrical starts to play the piano.

Young Miyu: Jolly old St Nicholas

Lean your ear this way~

Don't you tell a single soul

What I'm going to say~

Young Adri: Christmas Eve is coming soon

Now, you dear old man~

Whisper what you'll bring to me

Tell me if you can~

Young Miyu: When the clock is striking 12:00

When I'm fast asleep~

Down the chimney, broad and black

With your pack you'll creep~

All the stockings you will find

Hanging in a row~

Mine will be the shortest one

You'll be sure to know~

Young Adri:  Miyu wants a singing book

Young Miyu: Adri wants a dress~

Young Miyu and young Adri: Devyn needs a brand new bib

Because he makes a mess~

Now I think I'll leave it to you

What to give the rest~

Choose for me, dear Santa Claus~

What you think is best

Jolly old St Nick!

The guests applaud and compliment the kids. "And you said you didn't bring gifts for anyone!" Christmas past smiled as Miyu looked confused by what she said. " What do you mean Talia? I didn't." Your talent silly! Look how happy it made everyone!" It finally clicked in his head as he see how happy everyone was as they laughed and smiled together "Oh, I guess it did. I never really thought of it that way. Performing has always been about work and being a star. Except then." Suddenly a loud banging was heard at the front door of the house. "I'll get it!" Grace says as she went over to the door. Miyu found that banging too familiar as he was suddenly getting nervous about it and was not willing to see what was going to happen next. "Take me home Talia. Now!" Christmas Past was puzzled about this when she looked at him "Why? We're having so much fun!" The banging was getting louder by the second. "Now!" He commanded but it was too late. Grace answered the door to be welcomed by an angry family of EXE's especially Sarah "Where is Miyu?!" Young Miyu gasps as Curse and Hog held onto him when all the exes were there. Christmas Past used her magic to take Miyu back home to the present.

Christmas past was floating next to Miyu as she felt guilty over everything that just happened "I'm so sorry Miyu...I didn't realize. I should have left when you told me to. I had no idea." Miyu just hugged his knees recalling what happened after the outrage. "They ruined the whole holiday. Just stood there screaming for what seemed like forever. At me, at Adri, Her friends and family... Oh, it was horrible. That was my last Christmas there. The Exes never left me alone for a second after that. And forbid me to see Hog and Curse.. Majin tried to talk sense to them but it never worked.... I even lost my eye that day...." Hog curled up into him as Christmas Past's ears dropped sadly " Again I'm so sorry, Miyu." Miyu straightened up as he looked over at her "Don't be. Xenophanes and Lord X were right. I wasted time on those silly Christmas shows for them." He gets up and walked over to the window returning to his selfish persona"After that, I concentrated on myself. And do you know what happened? I made my Covent debut at 13. 13." He turned to see her face as she felt guilty about it but he shows no sympathy for it "Don't you have someplace to go? It was a stupid joke, anyway. Hog isn't real either. I'm sure I'm just dreaming all of this. When I go back to bed, you'll be gone and you'll be fired tomorrow morning." Miyu puts on his sleeping mask, and Christmas Past leaves. Miyu lifts up his mask and looks around. "Talia? Hog?" He smirked as he was glad it was over "See, it was a dream!" Miyu pulls his mask back down and returns to sleep.