20.

All rights reserved...@brightlights101

*At the end of this chapter, there is a warning. It's a steamy warning ;) So if you're uncomfortable with an explicit scene skip over it. I have warned you*

"Hi, Saul. It's been awhile."

"Oh my beautiful, Nadia," he opens his arms wide and invites her into a hug. "It's been way too long."

As they part, Andrea had noticed Dominik had left without any warning or a goodbye.

"How have you been?" He takes the spot Dominik was perched at and is handed a glass of gin without needing to be asked.

"I've been good. How have you been? You look well."

"I've seen my few shares of hard times at the moment, but seeing you has made up for all of it."

Andrea smiles. "I'm glad me being here has made you feel better."

He smiles back.

"Come on," he beckons. "Let's go talk some more."

She takes his arm, letting him lead her to an area he claimed with some other men that sat there, talking amongst themselves. They had paused shortly to see who Saul brought with him. But then turned away and went on with their business.

Andrea sat down next to him, finally feeling like her stomach was ready to explode. She needed a break but didn't want to make it awkward and stand up again as soon as she sat down.

"So, Nadia," he begins. "What are you doing so far away from home? Especially at an event like this?"

"I think you know why," she muses. "I need the extra money and I desperately needed a little trip."

Saul frowns. "You're still working at the club?"

She lies. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"Who are you with?"

"No one," she answers. "Still looking for someone to sink my nails into."

He chuckles. "Your determination never fails to surprise me."

"What can I say," she shrugs with an amused grin. "I'm a very motivated woman. And as far as I can tell, most of these men come from money. I'm sure I can swoon one of them."

"Well," he takes a sip of his drink. "You've swooned me. What do you say for old times sake?"

She thinks about it, "I mean if you insist," she playfully teases.

"Then it's a deal."

After a few minutes, Andrea excused herself to the restroom. It took her about a minute to figure out where it was, but once she got into an empty stall she let her stomach free. At this point she was breathing heavily. Never did she think holding in her stomach would be so tiresome and painful.

She rubbed her stomach in a circular motion, trying to calm herself and mindlessly telling her baby just to be patient a little while longer.

Realizing how long she had been, she finally leaves the restroom, but hides a little behind a wall, leaning against it with her belly still a little ways out. Thinking no one was paying attention, Saul had went to search for her, but when he notices her taking a moment to collect herself, he sees what she was trying to conceal.

When she had sucked in her stomach and went to start heading his way, he weaves in and out to get back to his corner, pretending as if nothing happened and smiled when she got to him.

"I was about to have a search party look for you," he tells her. "Thought someone took you and ran off."

"We made a deal, Saul. I take deals very seriously."