37.

All rights reserved...@brightlights101

A year and a half later...

It was a Friday afternoon on a warm sunny late spring early summer day.

A large group gathering awaited outside near a pond with a set up of chairs, flowers and an alter.

There was a crowd of over a hundred people: friends, family, neighbors and colleagues. There were too many to count.

A violin quartet played in the background. A high profile photographer was taking pictures of the scenery and the people that walked around while going completely unnoticed.

Ugo and his big team of high profiled chefs ran around setting up tables, chairs, plates, silverware and glasses. They even had a kids only side tables with their own touch of "adult" version of sophistication with grape juice in a beautiful glass bottle.

With all the commotion downstairs stood a beautiful woman in her dream dress with her bridesmaids and mother surrounding her.

"You look absolutely beautiful," her mother weeps. "I always wanted this for you."

"A big wedding?"

"No," she shakes her head softly. "To finally be happy."

Luciana rushes with open arms towards her daughter, the water works were already flowing. She had been that way all morning long.

"Mama, keep it together," Laura chuckled, pulling her mom away. "You'll run out of tears by the time they say I do."

"You're right," she agrees. "I'll do my best to keep it together..." she inhales deeply. "Where's the wine?"

"Mama-"

Andrea places a hand on her sisters arm. "It's fine. Let her unwind. There's more where that came from."

"She's going to drink all of it before we get the chance," Margherita laughs.

"Trust me, we have plenty," Andrea reassures. "We have a whole cellar full. With Giuseppe's help, I've learned the trade of selling, merchandising and distributing."

"Who knew having a rich sister would come in handy. I have a leaky roof, do you think you can fix it?" Laura jokingly laughs.

"How much?" Andrea smirks with seriousness. "Extort me."

"Let me make a list," Laura takes out her phone.

"This is a wedding not a charity event," Gia announces. "We should be hyping Andrea up for this long awaited proper wedding."

"Tequila shots?" Viola, Andrea's long lost stripper days best friend appears from the doorway.

"Viola! You're here! I thought you said you couldn't make it!" Viola meets the bride where she was at as she stood speechless.

"I missed the first one, I couldn't miss the second one."

"I'm so happy you're here," they hug. "Everyone this is Viola. We became best friends at my last..." she trails off.

"We were stripper besties," Violas filter doesn't wait a second to say something so outlandish to her conservative family.

Her mother kisses her cross while the others paid no mind.

"Let's have that shot," Andrea chuckles nervously. "Or two."

...

Giuseppe pats down any imperfections on his grandsons suit. "Are you nervous?"

"I'm never nervous," Matteo says with certainty. "Why would I be nervous when she's already mine?"

"Spoken like a Salvatore man. Wish your parents were here to see this."