Chapter 5

Excitement takes over your body as you flop on your bed and scream into your pillow. Memories replay in your mind and you can't stop smiling. 

It's been forever since you've hooked up with someone and it just happened to be a coworker. 

It feels wrong but so right. The feelings are mixed and you're not sure how you feel about the whole situation.

 You're overly pleased but at the same time you feel an extreme amount of guilt. You hope no one finds out about this because if they do there's a big chance you might lose your job. 

Your boss comes to mind and you can feel your stomach drop. The incident earlier had to have been so confusing for him and you want to cry from embarrassment. There's not one chance he would even find what you were visualizing about hot it any way.

 He'd be disgusted and it makes you even more guilty. You hate this about you, the stupid visions and dreams you get. They ruin everything. You feel like you need to tell him but you don't want to. You're afraid he won't understand and fire you. 

You sigh into your pillow and sit up. You haven't been able to sleep and it's already 6 am which makes you annoyed from the lack of sleep you got. 

*Bing*

The screen on your phone lights up and you quickly grab the device and read a message that has been sent you. 

"Please come prepared, today is going to be long" you say out loud with a sigh. Great, with no sleep and no energy today just HAS to be the day that's long. Might as well get ready early, and even if you want to you can go early too. 

You decide to wear something you haven't worn in a while and grab your keys before leaving and making your way to work. 

__

__

"Good morning Miss Lee" Professor Kim says, slightly scaring you in the process. 

You weren't expecting him to be here, you thought he was in his office. 

"M-morning" stuttering you grab your coffee and pay the cashier before attempting to walk away but stop in your tracks from the feeling of his hand on your wrist. 

"Professor Kim?" you turn your head to look at him and regret your decision as your nose brushes his. 

"Meet me in my office." He smirks, his breathe fanning over your lips before pulling his face away from yours. 

"Yes sir" 

Your legs move before you can look at him again and in what feels like seconds you're in his office and sitting in the chair that brings back memories that make you cringe.