Chapter 9

Yes. Smut warning 😗✌

The guilt fills you as you ask him for his address. You know this is wrong but... you're not going to miss your chance just because of one person. Staying up any later than it already is, is going to really affect you tomorrow.

Your heart does a flip as another message from Jungguk bubbles in the chat.

'I'm waiting for you.'

The gps on your phone blurts out the directions to your soon to be. Mistake? Regret? Terrible life choice?..... or, maybe fun, pleasure, excitement. All of it combined? Yes. Every single emotion at once. That's what this man makes you feel, anger, nervousness, sadness, guilt, pleasure, happiness, everything.

Yet you still feel incredibly guilty about your life decisions right now. Who wouldn't?

Your car comes to a halt as your phone tells you "You've arrived". You stare at the nicely sized apartment duplex in front of you with a hint of fear knowing exactly what's going to happen as soon as you knock on that door. You wonder what he could possibly be doing right now. Should you leave? You really feel like you should leave but deep down something is pulling you toward him every second. It gets stronger with every movement and before you know it your small body is running up to his house, shielding yourself from the rain that decided to pour down a few minutes ago.

Your fist anxiously bangs on the pretty dark red door that somehow intimidates you. It fits him well and you're not going to lie, he seemed like a red person the second you saw him. Your chest heaves up and down as you wait for the door to open, the feeling of regret slowly second by second getting stronger. It's too late now.

The door cracks open, slender fingers holding onto the red wood. The sight of his tattoos makes you gulp and get impatient from him not moving.

"J-jungguk" you whisper as your back is now soaked from the rain, your shirt sticking to your curves.

Hesitantly, he opens the door wider and his eyes meet yours before scanning down your body that's nicely presented to him by the wet fabric that shows every detail. His breath hitches in his throat at the sight of you, your hair wet and sticking to the sides of your face as water drops off your eyelashes and down to your lips.

He didn't think you would actually come. But here you are, standing on his porch soaking wet waiting to be let into his space. Stuttering, he moves his door to the side and watches your every movement. "C-Come in."

His voice is raspy and his eyes are lowered as he watches you intently. Stepping into his apartment he closes the door and you both watch his fingers as he slowly locks it. As soon as the sound clicks through the air your eyes are back on his before quickly moving down his appearance.

You were expecting to see him in his boxers but his gray sweats take that thought away. His pants hug at his waist and his groin area before loosely hanging off his skin that's burning with desire to be touched.

In a split second his instincts take over and his body crashes against yours forcing a gasp from your mouth as he pushes you against the wall, his face merely inches from yours. His breath fans across your lips as his eyes dive into yours. "I didn't think you'd actually come." he breathes against your skin.

"And I didn't think you'd let me in." you whisper as he smirks.

His lips graze against your cheek and migrate to your ear before opening his mouth and taking your earlobe between his teeth. His hands grab your hips forcing you in place as he pushes his body against you. "Oh I'll be in." He growls into your ear making you shudder at the depth of his voice.