Chapter 12

The car ride was silent for the most part until Mr Kim decided to speak. "What happened back there?" he glances at you before moving his attention back on the road, his veins decorating his hands as his grip on the wheel gets harder.

"I don't know." you attempt to skip past his question but he's quick to notice.

"Stop lying to me." he says with annoyance and you can feel yourself slowly sinking into your seat.

He's not going to drop it until you tell him, "It was another dream." you say with guilt as you move your attention on the houses that pass you as a distraction.

"What was it about?" he pushes and you unconsciously roll your eyes at him.

"Is that really important to know?" you sigh in annoyance.

You're getting closer to your house and you hope you get there faster so you can leave this uncomfortable conversation. As you approach your street you expect him to slow down but to your surprise he drives right past it, not even looking. "That was my street." you turn to him but he doesn't even acknowledge you.

You let out a scoff and lean against your seat with folded arms still annoyed at the fact that he completely ignored you twice. Asshole.

It's late and all you want to do is go home and sleep, you have work tomorrow so you're really curious as to where he's taking you especially at this time. Hopefully he doesn't murder you. You can tell he's mad by the way he clenches his jaw every once in a while and it's making you nervous. He had warned you but then again, didn't he have his hand on your thigh earlier and didn't you...Never mind.

The memory of you in his office decides to present itself in your brain and you can feel the warmth in you cheeks. We're you the first person to do that to him at work or has he done it before? You can't help but question what else he's done even though it's not your business you're really intrigued.

Your heart skips a beat from the feeling of your phone buzzing under your thigh so you hesitantly grab it and turn it on to see a message.

You're not sure how to respond to this message, what does he mean if you're okay?