Chapter 4

Attention! There is smut in this chapter. I know that's why you're here anyways..😉😏

It's been a week since your first day of your new job that you're still amazed you were able to get. You're bored and you miss having friends, you miss when you would all get together and do stupid shit.

 You wish you could rewind time and stay in those moments forever. The late night drives and loud music that felt like if you turned it up one more notch your eardrums were going to pop.

The late night face times and all the little innocent crushes that made life so much more exciting. You miss that. But now that you're older, there are so many things you can do that you couldn't. 

Thinking about that you decided you want to go to the club. Even if you're on your own you'll be able to get away from your thoughts and the loneliness.

It's already 10pm on a Saturday and you don't have to get up early tomorrow which gives you the relaxation you need.

You look in your closet but don't find anything suitable for a club so you decide to go shopping real quick. Finishing your makeup you grab a pair of black heels and your belongings before leaving your home and getting your car to leave.

Parking your car you get out and walk into the large dress shop, your eyes falling on a beautiful silky black dress. Without hesitation you grab the item and make your way to a dressing room to try it on.

You smile at yourself in the mirror as you admire the soft material that hugs your curves

You smile at yourself in the mirror as you admire the soft material that hugs your curves. The soft fabric soothes your skin as you move around to check every angle. This is the dress. You glance at the price and nearly snort. It looks so pricey yet it's so cheap.

Your rip off the tag and strut out of the dressing room up to the check stand and scan the little bar code before paying. 

A worker stares at you as you walk out of the store, the cold air sending shivers down your spine making you run to your car.

Turning your car on you drive to a popular club that you haven't been to in a while and before you get out you slip on your black heels and grab your phone and wallet. 

The music is pounding so loud that it's shaking the ground which makes your heart race. You're here for a couple of drinks and maybe a little distraction but that's all.

Your heart races as you get closer to the doors. A man checks your ID before letting you in and as soon as you walk through the doors bright flashing lights blind you. 

The bass from the music vibrating through the ground and into your body giving you that feeling you missed. Your body lightly shakes with each beat of the song even when you sit down on a small bar stool.

Leaning your elbows on the counter you watch the bartender as he makes someones drink, you can't help but fixate on his contracting biceps through his shirt as he shakes their drink before spilling the liquid out into a small glass and topping it with a slice of lime.