Chapter 15

You stare at the wall and twist your mouth as you recall yesterdays events. Your head is pounding but that's not what's bothering you, it's the fact that you didn't even recognize someone who you used to be close with. Well, you wouldn't say super close but rather the term 'good friends'. 

"Up already?" a low voice says from across the room you're in and that's when you realize where you are. Your eyes widen and so does his but instead of him looking in your eyes he's looking down. He gulps and curious, you look at what he's staring at. Looking down you nearly choke and heat instantly fills your cheeks as you're quick to grab the blanket on the end of the bed and cover yourself. 

That was terrible timing to do the butterfly stretch and you feel like you might die. You can't remember last night but it's clear that you were quite comfortable since all you're in is a tank top and underwear. "S-sorry" you stutter and try to look at the man who's now looking at everything but you. 

He clears his throat and gives you a quick glance, "I'm making breakfast." he says and before you can say anything he closes the door. You let out a little laugh and before you know it you're walking out of the room and into the kitchen. This place is massive and you didn't realize it until now but the room you were in was tiny compared to everything else. 

The t-shirt that you're wearing isn't yours and you only noticed that now, it's large and goes to the top of your thighs enough to cover your underwear that was already on display a few minutes ago. You're barefoot and your brain is foggy, you can't remember anything from last night. Entering the kitchen you lean against the island that sits in the middle of the spacious room. Your eyes land on the back of who you expected to see since you saw him earlier. 

"I hope you like eggs and bacon" he says and turns his neck to look at you and you hide your smile as you watch his eyes look at your clothes, or perhaps someone else's clothes to be exact. 

"I love them." you smile and sit down on a bar stool and he turns back to his cooking. You watch his back muscles flex as he continues to make breakfast and your insides clench. 

"So um, what happened last night?" you decide to ask now instead of waiting. You don't mind waiting, but when you can't remember anything it makes you crazy. 

"You don't remember?" he asks and you watch as he puts the food on two separate plates. He turns to you and sets your plate in front of you before getting some utensils to use. 

You unconsciously play with your fingers and look at the food then at him. "Not really no.. did we, do anything?" you ask and move your finger back and forth between the man in front of you and a small smile makes it's way onto his face. 

You've always loved his smile, you still can't believe that you didn't know who he was. His smile reaches his eyes and for some reason when Jimin smiles it's contagious because then you smile. "What do you think we would have done, Y/n?" he says with a smirk and looks at his food and takes a bite of eggs. 

You always knew Jimin to be this way, the teasing and flirtatious type even if he wasn't interested in anyone he'd still flirt with them. You roll your eyes and take a bite of your bacon, "Depends on what mood we would've been in and even I have no idea what that mood was." you smile and finish your piece of bacon. 

Something switches in his eyes and you watch as they darken. Jimin has always been just a friend to you but now that you're older you're more aware of feelings that used to never exist to you. You were innocent. Innocence is something that makes everything easier but at the same time, if you're living in this world you can't survive if you're innocent and inexperienced. You need a little bit of danger and exposure.