Chapter 19

;)

Jungguk's POV

Sitting on my couch I let Taehyungs words from earlier sink in. He's right, this is my fault but i'm a coward and I don't want to own up to it.

You just happened to be the person I put the blame on this time and I thought that since maybe it was you, I would man up.

But my bad habits got the best of me and proved to me that I have things to fix. I hurt you. Yes I was thinking about you, but not thinking about how you'd feel.

I didn't put myself in your shoes and just went with what I thought was easiest. Not talking to you about my problems made them worse but hopefully you'll let me talk to you now.

After all, I have many flaws like everyone else and even then I can't excuse myself this time.

This is my doing and even though I hate it, absolutely loathe it, I need to take the blame for being the one that hurt you.

Turning down your street a familiar black Mercedes catches my eye. Were you expecting someone?

Getting closer to the car that's when I realize who it belongs to.

Park Jimin

What's he doing at your place so early in the morning? And why are you letting him in? I seem to be left out on whatever you've been doing apparently.

I park behind his car and put mine in park, not turning it off yet I stare at the Mercedes in front of me. I shouldn't be angry, after all you're allowed to make your own choices.

But. I am mad. Scoffing to myself I lean back into my seat and stare daggers at your house. I bet he's with you at this very second.

What could he possibly be here for?

Should I test you?

It's wrong and the last thing I want to do is upset you even more but I can't help but wonder what you'd do if I asked about you having a guest over.

I want to see what happens. I want to see if you'll tell me the truth or if you're going to lie straight to my face.

You're not that sneaky. Or so I think.

There's no way you'd lie to me. After everything we've been through. It's not much but we showed ourselves to each other, that should mean something to you.

Unless you're always like this.

Playing with peoples hearts just for your own pleasure.

Are you really that selfish? Could I have been the one who was being naïve the whole time?

Rolling my neck I let out a laugh that almost sounds fake but I promise I'm quite amused by this. Seeing my friends car here was unexpected.

What other surprises and secrets do you have for me Y/n?

I can't help but think you were lying this whole time. The only reason you ended things was because of Jimin wasn't it.