Chapter 10

Jungguk watches you as you sleep next to him, the light from the window making your skin glow and shine as if you've been reborn, or even like a butterfly that's finally broken out of its cocoon. He doesn't want to get attached to you, but the way your lips part as you breath, or when you unconsciously smile makes it more difficult for him to not feel just nothing for you. 

His heart skips a beat as your eyes slit open and he shuts his eyes hoping you didn't notice him staring at you.

"What?" you blush

He's been caught. Slowly opening his eyes they meet yours. "Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?"

You can't remember the last time someone called you beautiful and your heart flips from his question making you look to the side, a small smile on your face.

He stares at you, his eyes tracing your face as if he's memorizing every attribute that makes you, you. His gaze makes you feel like your sinking, you've never felt this way and it's almost scary how he makes you react. You feel like he has control over you, your mind, body, everything.

Goosebumps cover your skin as his fingers gently trace your bare skin from your cheek, down to your shoulder, then your waist before stopping at your thigh where he grabs and pulls your leg until your straddling his legs forcing a gasp from you.

Your hands quickly slam down on either side of his shoulders to catch your balance while he grabs your hips. Your skin is sensitive from last night and you're not sure if you can take anymore today. He worked you hard and restlessly and you feel like your body might break if he takes you again.

As if reading your mind he gives you a sympathetic smile. "Was I too rough?"

"No...It was amazing, I'm just not feeling it today." you look away with guilt.

"Tell me baby. What's on your mind?" He says while pulling you down until your cheek rests on his chest.

The pounding in his chest makes your stomach swirl. "I'm just stressed about work.."

It's not the complete truth and your heart pinches from not being able to tell him how you feel. Why was it so hard? It's not supposed to be this hard, it's supposed to be easy but your mind's playing too many games and you don't know how to win. You always seem to lose.

"It's a good thing you don't have to work today then." He says while rubbing your back trying to comfort you.

"And you?"

"I work at 9..."

"Jungguk! That's in thirty minutes are you insane?" you hit his chest and get off of him by rolling back onto the bed.

"Just a little" he raises his two fingers which barely touch each other. "I should probably shower" he lightly chuckles before slipping out of the sheets and walking out of his room. "Feel free to join me." he winks before disappearing into the hallway.

You can feel your cheeks heat up from his offer. But that would be the worst decision you could make right now.

***

Professor Kim's POV

I patiently sit at my desk, my fingers entwined as I wait for him to show up. I wouldn't say I'm mad, but i'm
definitely not happy. It's not like i'm perfect either but at least i'm not fucking you, it was just a blowjob. A harmless favor.

My eyes snap to the door as it's slowly pushed open to reveal who i was waiting for. He doesn't look at me once as he walks to the small chair you sat in the other day. He's clearly nervous by the way his knee shakes and his eyes stick to his hands.