3 ~ Stubborn

"I'll be going away for a little while. L'Manburg wants a meeting." Technoblade spoke while sheathing his sword.

I was sitting on the bed with a pillow in my lap. Technoblade had wrapped the blanket around me yet again.

"Will anything happen?" I asked him, watching him while he laced up his boots.

"Maybe. I don't know yet."

"Will there be a fight?"

"Probably." He was still faced away from me.

I forced my way out of the blanket. "Let me come."

He turned around to look at me immediately. "No."

"I can-"

"No."

"L'manb-"

"No."

I stood up from the bed anyway. "I'm going. I'm always at the L'Manburg meetings."

"No." He pushed me back onto the bed and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders, "You stay here. You can do anything you want to the castle, I don't care what you change. Just stay here."

I pushed back up to my feet. "I'm going."

"No."

"My wagon is still outside of L'Manburg. They've surely found it by now and they'll be concerned if they don't see me at a meeting."

"You're not going. That's it."

I walked around him to his wardrobe and grabbed a button-up shirt. "I'm going and you can't stop me." I didn't bother going behind the dressing screen and took off the nightgown. I put on the button-up and grabbed a pair of pants from my wardrobe. I had finally convinced him the other day to let me have a pair. I pulled on the pants and buttoned up the front, there were five buttons.

He walked up to me and lifted me, laying me back down on the bed. "No."

I go up yet again and grabbed the pair of boots at the bottom of my wardrobe and put them on, lacing up the top and standing up. "Get me to my wagon and I'll be perfectly fine on my own. you even told me that I impressed you in war."

"You can't defend yourself until we get there." He moved to stand in front of me.

I patted his shoulder, "That's what you're for."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine. But you have to listen to me the entire time."

"Deal."

The only weapon I had when I got here was a dagger in a holster on my thigh. I buckled the holster on my thigh and slid the dagger in place. I didn't have everything else of mine so this would have to do.

Technoblade led me through the hallways. I was still having trouble navigating the castle. He took me to the stable and handed a horse to me. I pushed myself up onto the horse and patted the side of its neck. I held the reigns in one hand while waiting for Technoblade. He looked at me and took off his cloak, handing it to me.

"I'm fine. It's only a little bit until we leave the North." I shook my head, declining the cloak.

"Take it. It's colder when you're riding a horse."

I sighed and put the cloak on, clasping it to fit me.

Technoblade clicked his teeth and gave the horse a nudge. I followed him and we were off.

He was right. It's cold.

Amber stood at the gate to open it but stopped when she saw me. "My Lady, why-"