5 ~ Being sick sucks

Turns out Technoblade was serious about me not leaving the room. Amber brought me dinner and redid my bandages. She also told me that Technoblade wished for me to change some things around the castle while he was gone. She said there were a few people for me to meet up with whenever I wanted. I would only be allowed to leave the room when going to the library for the meeting.

Of course, I booked a meeting as soon as possible.

After the first night without Technoblade, I woke up with a runny nose and a slight cough. This morning, right before the meeting, I almost passed out.

Amber came in minutes after I had fallen to the ground and helped me to the bed. Usually Amber was the only one allowed in the room with the rare exception of Clark but today was different.

Three maids stood next to my bed. One worked on rubbing my body with hot water, another wiped the cold sweat from my forehead, and the third was trying to figure out what sickness I had.

Amber sat at the desk and was writing a letter to Technoblade. She knew that Las Nevadas usually didn't allow Technoblade to be there but Quackity needed the help and was desperate so it was allowed.

It was hard to stay awake to listen to the third maid telling me stuff to do. She told me to open my mouth so that she could examine the swelling but I was too tired.

My head was pounding and I was freezing but sweating.

***

Two days later we got a letter back. I was still bedridden and spent most of my day sleeping while the maids took turns wiping my sweat while I was freezing.

Amber,

Keep me as updated as possible on Vera's health. Make sure she is eating and keep her warm. Thank you for looking after her. I hope you continue to look after her and please listen to any wishes she has.

Please read the rest of this to Vera if she can not read it herself.

I will be back home in just a few days. Please watch yourself and eat. If you need to, go outside for a walk but only if you have five layers of clothing.

Best regards,
Technoblade

Amber read me the part of the letter that was meant for me and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I kindly declined.

I had spent three days now laying in this bed and the only time I moved was when Amber made me change nightgowns when she switched out my bandages.

Sorry for another short chapter!! It's just a filler, sorry!!

Word Count: 438