10~ I do

Three months later

Vera's POV

~~~~~~

"Amber, I don't know. It just doesn't look right." I spoke as I ran my hands down the dress, smoothing it out.

"You have other options, my lady." Amber chuckled, gesturing to the rack of white gowns. "Surely you can pick one in the next three hours."

Amber left me to be while she went to help finish up the decorations. The wedding is in three hours and I'm still yet to pick a dress.

I went through and tried on every dress twice before settling on one. It had a wide collar and long, bell-shaped sleeves.

My hair was tied back in braids, looped into a loose bun with a few curls hanging out to frame my face. The shoes were plain white heels with gold trimming. 

"I'm nervous," I admitted, holding Amber's hand while she reached for the bouquet.

"Don't be. You'll be okay, you've been dying for this moment for the last three months. You won't stop talking about it. Everyone is nervous, I was nervous."

"You're married?" I asked, not knowing. She didn't wear a ring.

"I'm a widow. My husband died in the war a few years back. We have a child, his name is Arthur."

"I would love to meet your son, if possible. After the wedding."

"He'll be at the wedding, everyone in the kingdom will be."

"Really?"

"This is astronomical, we didn't know if our King would ever find his Queen."

I nodded and held the bouquet in my hands, adjusting my dress as I looked in the mirror. "The veil?"

Amber pinned the veil into my hair and covered my face. She put on my necklace, the only thing from my mother. My parents aren't here, they would never meet my soon-to-be husband. 

Amber assisted me down from the pedestal in front of the mirror and walked me to the door. She is going to walk me down the aisle. My maid of honor. 

As soon as the door opened, the entire audience of our marriage stood up. 

My eyes went straight to the man I love. 

His tuxedo, I had never seen him in anything like it. The sight made me feel something in the depths of my stomach. I hooked my elbow with Amber's and she nodded as I took my first step.

Every step I took, I could hear my heels clicking. Honestly, I just wanted to run up to him and kiss him. 

I could see the tears and admiration in his eyes, he wanted the same thing as me. Behind his eyes was lust, the same as mine.

Amber let go of my arm, handing me off to him. I only just realized that we had made it to him. She passed my hand into his and stood to the side, holding my bouquet for me.

The only things I paid attention to were what I was saying, what he was saying, and his eyes.

"I do."

"I do."

The next thing I knew, his hands were around my waist and pulling me close to him, kissing me. The guests all applauded and stood up, happy for us.

He slowly pulled away from me and took my hand in his, turning back down the aisle and walking with me.

I was intensely aware of the heat building inside me with every move we made. We still have to do the reception before we're released into our privacy. He leaned down next to my ear, "You're beautiful, darling. We're not going to the reception, I need you now."

I looked at my hands and nodded, "I do too."

"Say it, darling. I want to hear you say it."

"I need you."

 I whispered as we re-entered the castle, everyone else heading towards the reception site. He found Ralph, he was monitoring the castle to make sure no one was entering without permission.

"Ralph, tell Amber we won't be at the reception."

He nodded and left his post, heading towards the reception site.

Techno grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me toward him, lifting me bridal style.

Fuck.

He laid me down on our bed, gently undoing the back of my dress, and pulling it down my body. I wore nothing underneath the dress, not even underwear. His hands caressed my waist, pulling me close to him.

He undressed himself, tossing everything to the side besides his belt, and placing it on the side of the bed. 

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, his fingers trailing down my thighs.

I nodded, pulling his lips into mine. His hands continued trailing my body, making my skin tingle and my breathing get heavier.

His hand cupped my breast, his other hand trailing my inner thigh.

I put my hand on his and moved it further along my thigh until I felt right where I wanted it. He pulled away and told me to lay down in the middle of the bed with my arms above my head. I followed as he said. The belt was tired around my wrists and looped on the bed frame, keeping them together and above my head. He kissed me lightly before gently spreading my legs with his hands.

"Darling, you need to know that once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

"Then don't."

I heard him mumble and he spread my legs further before gently touching me, just feeling me.

"Fuck, darling."

His lips ravaged my neck and slowly went lower and lower. I arched against him, not wanting his touch to go away.

I lost myself in the bliss throughout the night, wanting nothing but him next to me. As the sun dawned on our bed, I pulled from him, sitting up. I covered myself with the blanket and prepared to get up for the day.

"My love, our honeymoon started last night. No one is to bother us for the rest of the week."

I looked at him, "Really?"

He nodded, "The only bother will be for meals." He took his hand around my waist and pulled me back to him, "Breakfast has been pushed back two hours."

As we enjoyed the morning, I was already growing tired, but the passion kept churning inside me. Our bodies were synchronized, every move filled with pleasure.