CHAPTER 2

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I parked my car outside small cosy two storey house. It gave a very homely vibe to me something which I never got from my own house. I saw a huge name plate hung on the door on which it was written Madhu Orphanage. As I entered the orphanage's premises I could see many kids playing giggling laughing together in the garden.

The garden was very pretty, it had beautiful marigolds,sunflowers and many more flowers. Suddenly a thought came across my mind that I am going to ruin all of this just for the sake of a concrete building.

 Suddenly a thought came across my mind that I am going to ruin all of this just for the sake of a concrete building

I  broke out of my reverie as I felt a tug on my pant. I looked down and saw a girl about 5 years calling me.

"Who are you Bhaiya?" asked the little girl

and before I could reply her back a boy of the same age as the girl decided to jump in between our conversation

"Why have you come here? Go back" said the boy.

Woah the boy seems to be a tough little guy.

"I have come here to meet the owner of this orphanage "

"Oh then let's go in bhaiya she is inside the house" said the girl dragging me with my hand.

I entered the house and as I said before it was very cosy and beautiful with all the wooden furnitures and earthen colored walls.

"You sit on the sofa I will call Gayatri Ma and didi." said the cute little girl

I looked around the house properly and it gave me some sort of peace which can't be described.

After sometime I saw an old lady of my grandma's age coming towards me she introduced herself as Gayatri sharma, the owner of the orphanage.

"Hello Mr Rathore ,I know why you have come here but I am extremely sorry I won't give away my land" said Gayatri

Before I could say something I heard some noises behind my back and I turned around to meet with the most mesmerizing pair of jet black eyes, it was as if it had captured me.