CHAPTER 13- MISS YOU

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Both were completely drowned in their own misery. They were just breathing. No one was living for themselves but living for eachother. Darkness had swallowed their lives there was no hope for them to come out if it. They lost the battle against destiny.

Anuradha Rathore thought that she again won but what she did not know was that she had lost her son forever. She was so busy in celebrating her victory that she didn't notice that her son was slowly drowning into a never ending sea of darkness.

The marraige preparations were in full swing,the entire Rathore mansion was bustling with people, we could hear the sounds of people laughing, chitchating, giggling but there was one person who was sitting in one corner of a dark room fighting to live just for the sake of his love and that was Abhimaan Rathore. No one would have ever believed that he is the most successful business of India if they saw him in this condition ,his hair messed up , tear stained face . He resembled a person who has lost his everything.

END OF THIRD PERSON'S POV

ABHIMAAN'S POV

Finally I thought that everything is going perfect in my life but it was all destroyed my mother. At one point of time I thought of killing myself but that also I can't do because Anuradha Rathore threatened me that if I harm myself in anyway she will make my Amaira's life hell. I am just living like a puppet in her hands ,if she is ordering me to laugh I laugh if she is ordering me to cry I cry . Its been so many days since I have seen Amaira I hope she is fine.

Today is my engagement and my mother has ordered me to dress up properly and paste a huge bright smile on my face.

"You still haven't got ready " said Advait

I didn't say anything and just got up to get ready.

I looked at the mirror to only find a man who couldn't protect his love and father who couldn't save his child from the world's cruelty. A lone tear slipped my eyes but I whipped it quickly when I heard the sound of the the door opening.

"Wow Abhi you are looking so nice" said my mother.

"Look a parent always wishes the best for their child and I am doing the same thing. Aanya is really a nice girl"

I didn't say anything and looked down the entire time.

"Ok now stop sulking and give me huge smile" She said cheerfully

She is pretending as if nothing happened as if she never killed my child.

"Now don't bring this sad face downstairs I don't want people to gossip about it later" she raised her tone