EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER

ABHIMAAN'S POV

"Dadda"

I was in my study when I heard my daughter screaming from downstairs. Yes I had a very healthy and cute daughter four years back.

I still remember the day when Amaira told me about her pregnancy. I was on top of the moon , it was like God had decided to give us our baby back. Both Amaira and I hugged eachother and cried the tears of joy. When I held Niya, my daughter for the first time it was like I had won the world, she was so fragile I felt like hiding her away from the entire world.

"Daddaaaaa"

I broke out of my trance when I heard Niya screaming again. I quickly shut down my laptop and rushed downstairs

"What happened princess " I said while picking her up.

"Daddaa , mumma is very bad" She cried and also hiccuped in between

I looked at Amaira who was glaring at my princess

"What did she do beta?" I asked while wiping her tears

"I told her I want to eat chocolate but she is not giving it to me" She cried

"Yes so that you get cavities right" said Amaira while glaring at my daughter

"Oho mumma why are you scolding my princess " I said in a fake strict tone

"Yes, you are the one who has spoiled her so much" said Amaira while rubbing her hand on her swollen belly .

Yes we are again pregnant !!

"Don't worry Niya I will give you your chocolate later but this will be a secret between us" I whispered in her ears

Amaira looked at us suspiciously and shook her head .

"I will seriously go mad one day beacause of you two" She said and went to the kitchen.

Nina and I shared a look and giggled out loudly.

"Dada I want to play with you now "

"What do you want to play"

"Beauty parlour "

"No not that beta please" I pleaded because I still remember last time I played this with her she turned me into a full bride.

"No Dada I will play this only" She said stubbornly

"Ok let's go" I let out a defeated sigh

END OF ABHIMAAN'S POV

AFTER SOMETIME

AMAIRA'S POV

"Maan , Niya where are you?" I called them out as dinner was ready

Not getting any response I went to Niya's playroom as I was sure they were over there.

As soon as I entered the room I burst out laughing.

"Now stop laughing " said Maan grumpily

"sorry but you are looking very cute with these two pink clips and make up" I tried not to laugh but again burst out laughing

"Isn't Dadda looking good mumma" said Niya excitedly

"Yes he is looking very pretty "

"Look mumma I even made him wear your bangles "

I got tears in my eyes while laughing

"Arghh!! I am going to wash my face" said Maan and stomped to the washroom.

Both Niya and I burst out laughing.

"Let's go beta, dinner is ready"

AT THE DINNER TABLE

Niya sat on Maan's lap while he was feeding her. I feel so blessed seeing them like this. Maan is really a very good father he pampers Niya a lot , she is the apple of his eye. Niya too loves being pampered by him ,this reminds me of an incident.

Niya was almost an year old . It was almost time for Maan to return from office when the incident happened. Niya while playing near the kitchen slipped and fell down, she started crying but at that time Maan had just returned from office and rushed to her and picked her up and showered her with lots of kisses and pampered her a lot. Next day the same thing happened again, she again fell down on the same place and at the same time when Maan came back from office. I observed this happening for many days so one day I kept an eye on her .

It was evening, I was sitting on the sofa and scrolling through my mobile and Niya was playing with her toys . All of a sudden I saw her leaving her toys and quietly going towards the kitchen, I pretended not to see her .I quietly followed her and saw that she went and layed down on the floor near the kitchen and started pretending as if she fell and as usual it was time for Maan to come back home but this time I stopped him from picking up Niya and called Advait to pick her up but when he went near her she shooed him away and only got up when Maan went picked her up.

Actually she loved getting the attention from her father and this why she did that.

I broke out of my reverie when I heard Niya calling me

"Mummaa"

"What happened bachha?"

"Mumma when will my baby brother come?"

"He will come soon baby but until that you have become a strong elder sister to protect him"

"Yes I will protect my baby brother"

"And you know what mumma the baby will be my new customer for my Beauty parlor"

"Thank god" Maan sighed in relief

"But Dada will always be my VIP customer "

"What!!!" screeched Maan

Niya and I both burst into laughter on seeing Maan's reaction.

I hope my family always stays happy like this.

END OF AMAIRA'S POV

  THE END