CHAPTER 4

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I reached home after dropping Amaira. I am so happy today , Amaira agreed to go to the party with me.

I parked my car and started mumbling a tune while rotating the car keys on my finger and entered my house.

"Where were you Abhimaan?" I heard my mother asking me.

What should I tell her she never liked me to mix with people who are not of our status and if she gets to know about Amaira she will definitely order me to stop meeting her which I can't so I decided to lie.

"I was with Yash ma..... actually it's his birthday tomorrow so he asked me for some help for the the preparations"

"Ok....understood, but you know right that I don't like any of my children coming home this late right?"

"I am sorry ma in future I will keep this in mind " I said apologetically

My mother can be controlling sometimes but I still love her as she is my mother.

"Did you have your dinner?" She asked

"Yes I did"

"Ok now go to your room"

And I left for my room

I freshened up and lyed on my big king sized bed and fell asleep dreaming about Amaira.....My Amaira.

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

I woke up at 6:30 am and quickly freshened up and wore my black track suit and left for jogging.

I was exhausted by the time I returned home. I quickly took a bath and wore my formals and head down to the dining room for breakfast.

AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE

I saw everyone already sitting in their places. The head chair which would previously be occupied by my father was now occupied by my mother. I took the chair kept on her left side.

"Good Morning everyone " I greeted them cheerfully and in return got a dull response.

This is nothing new for me ......uh leave it.