CHAPTER 8- WILL YOU MARRY ME?

AMAIRA'S POV

I was so relieved on seeing Maan's reaction. I knew somewhere in my heart that Maan is going to love this news but at that time negativity had overpowered my heart but I am very happy now. I could already imagine me and and Maan holding our cute little baby boy.

Right now we were cuddling on my bed. I could smell Maan's woody scent which I was loving , I snuggled more into him to get his warmth , his hands were around my waist keeping me closer to his chest. I could feel him thinking about something very deeply.

"What are you thinking about Maan?" I asked while keeping my chin on his chest and looking up at him.

"Nothing just about us" he said while caressing my head.

"What about it?" I asked

"About us and our baby girl"

I giggled hearing him

"But I want a baby boy" I said

He flipped me on the bed and came over me

"No I want a baby girl" he said

"No boy "

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl "

"Ok leave it let it be boy or a girl I am going to love both of the equally"said Abhimaan

"Yeah me too"

"Maan will your family accept us?" I was scared about this thing the most

"Even if they don't you have me beside you always. I am even ready to leave my family for you two."

My eyes blurred with tears. I can't believe it that I got someone who loves me so much

I snuggled into him more and he caressed my head lovingly.

"You know Maan I never thought that I will be this lucky to get so much love. After my parents died everybody started calling me a bad omen as they believed that I had brought bad luck upon my family . After that incident I really thought of myself to be a bad omen and also believed that I don't deserved to be loved. But after you came into my life my views changed, you gave me so much love . Thank you so much." I told him while sobbing on his chest.

"Shh shh bacha don't cry its me who should be thankful to you to come into my life and fill it with happiness and you can never be a bad omen, you are my good luck charm"said Abhimaan while whipping my tears.

I smiled at him and looked into his eyes where I could only find love for me

Our moment was broken by a knock at the door.

"Come downstairs for your dinner kids"

"Ok ma" I replied

"Should we tell ma about my pregnancy now?" I asked

"No wait for sometime I will tell you when to inform her.

I nodded in agreement.

END OF AMAIRA'S POV

ABHIMAAN'S POV

AT THE DINNER TABLE

"Thank you Mrs Sharma for the wonderful dinner" I told her

"How many times I have told you to stop calling me Mrs Sharma " Gayatri Ma said in a fake angry tone.

"Call me Gayatri ma "